Only 1/2 block to BART and 7min to SF, this bedroom features a beautiful wooden full bed which accommodates two individuals. Electronic lock on bedroom door. In each bedroom there is a desk space for two individuals with wall outlets for devices. High speed wifi is provided. Front door features electronic lock, so there are no pesky keys to deal with. There is a common area with a work space, kitchen, and living room.
1. Every guest MUST check out of their bedroom by 11 AM on the day of checkout to accommodate the house cleaner. If not, guests will incur an additional fee.
2. Clean after yourself by washing and putting away dishes. Always place trash into trashcan.
3. Respectful quite hours begin at 10:30 PM on weekday nights and at 11:30 PM on weekend nights.
4. Absolutely no drug or alcohol use is permitted on or in the property. We pride ourselves in providing a safe and comfortable experience for all of our guests.
5. Only take your assigned bed, which will be sent to your AirBnB inbox. Taking someone else's bed will result in you incurring a fee.
6. Treat all individuals in the house with love and respect, no matter what race, religion, sex, age, or color. We are all human and share a home on this planet called Earth! :)
7. Respect and make room for the cleaner in the common areas when she arrives in the afternoon to clean. Her name is Norma, and she is awesome.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 854 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Welcome to our hostel-homes!
We believe travel is enriched by sharing and growing our world knowledge with others. At our hostel-homes, travelers come together to make their travels even richer in many ways.
Our hostel-homes are located near the West Oakland BART station. From here you can explore the entire San Francisco Bay Area and meet other like-minded travelers from around the world.
Come have a comfortable night's rest at one of our locations, share a cup of tea and a story with another traveler, and explore the beauty of the San Francisco Bay Area.
We look forward to meeting you!