The apartment is a classic old beauty with parquet floors and large windows which fill the space with light.
Situated a stones throw away from Blue Bird Garage Food & Goods Market, Surfers Corner beach, the train station and Checkers Super market. The neighbour hood has a chilled friendly vibe.
Full mountain views from the lounge and balcony which is a lovely outdoors spot for your Morning Coffee and rusks.
- No smoking in the house, on the balcony is fine
- I am open to entertaining, but must be discussed and agreed before hand
- You must be positive and fun
- My room is completely out of bounds but all other areas are for us to share
- If you break or damage any goods within the apartment, you will be responsible for the replacement bill
- Respect my space and I will respect yours
- Preferably no cooking in the kitchen after 9PM
- Not suitable for children under age 12
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Outgoing and adventurous soul, trapped in slightly more serious mind.
I have a fairly conventional life which I strive to fill with exploring, laughter, positive vibes and delicious food. I really enjoy spending time outdoors, I try consume in the most sustainable way possible for our planet and I often fill my spare time with little DIY projects.
I LOVE showing people around my beautiful city... the way they see it exposes me to a new view of something that may seem normal to me.
I promise to fill your days with exploring and adventures, maybe a surfing or skateboarding lesson. A drive around the coast finished off with a magical sunset. And many a stop at my favourite bakery's and food markets.
Personal interests: Exploring, Photography, Wood Work, Anything Food, Outdoors, Camping, Gardening, Sustainable Living, Community Upliftment, Live music, Travelling, The Ocean, Skateboarding and Cycling.
I would love to share my space and maybe a meal with you.
If this sounds like fun, come visit