A brand new apartment,Newly renovated, clean beach studio offers all you need for a Waikiki getaway. A California size mattress ensures you a the best night of sleep. The kitchenette features a microwave, fridge, cooktop,toaster, and coffeepot. Fully stocked with towels,Shampoo, linens, and kitchenware.
Fully furnished studio in condo hotel in Waikiki at 29th floor, corner unit, gorgeous view. This unit has an Internet, Cable TV,A/C. Amenities: Gym, pool, hot-tub, BBQ area , bar and massage .
You can walk to the beautiful Waikiki beach and blocks of world-class shopping,Hawaii Convention Center and Ala Moana Shopping Center are few minutes away from the building.
City, Mountain, and Diamond Head Views
Large Swimming Pool & Sundeck
Gym in building for one-time $5 fee
Secure Key Card Access Elevator System
Motorcycle, Scooter, and Mini-Coupe Rentals
Cream Pot Brunch Cafe
Choco House Japanese Restaurant
Sukotai Massage 1 LLC
Kings Pub & Pizza Parlor
Coin-Operated Laundry Facility
Parking on Premises ($25/24 hours cash only)with in/out
Ask about the rent a car businesses in the lobby 808 smartcars or Honolulu Auto Rentals. Rent from them and get $10 parking per day.
Interaction with guests
Guests can pick up the studio card key from the lock box downstairs, OR meet with me during the check in based on my availability.The information about the studio and any questions for your stay (recommendations to restaurants, sight-seeing, places to eat…) is available at the studio on the "Welcome Letter Booklet".
Unless requested by the Guests or Host, any interaction is not necessary to book this place.
Other things to note
Unit is not child-proved, nor is there an additional bed.
The house rules are simply as following: asking residents not to create excessive noise, no illegal substances, no smoking, no pets.
- KEYCARDS: Please leave all keys in the lockbox at checkout. $30 will be deducted from your security deposit for each lost key.
- HOUSEKEEPING: There is no daily housekeeping service as it is privately managed. Please inquire for availability and rates if additional housekeeping is desired.
- TRASH: Please clean and dry your dishes and take your trash out trash room in the hallway .
- NOISE: Please keep noise to a minimum between 10 PM and 8 AM.
- DEPOSIT: The property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Deposit is fully refundable, however, it may be deducted for the excessive mess or repair/replacement for damages to the room or its contents.
- TAXES: All taxes are included as part of your reservation cost.
- RESPONSIBILITY DISCLAIMER: Property owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The guest is responsible for safe-keeping of personal belongings or valuables. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
From Oct 14, 2017 - Feb 13, 2018 the minimum stay is 1 night.
This host has 58 reviews for other properties.View other reviews