It is a spacious 2 Bedroom apartment situated in prime corner position on the edge of Docklands' Harbour on iconic La Trobe Street. Ingeniously designed by award-winning architects Elenberg Fraser, this stunning mixed-use residential landmark provides for a contemporary lifestyle of utmost sophistication and ease in a unique location that benefits from both Melbourne's vibrant CBD culture and exclusive waterfront precinct.
• Nearly new unit just completed in February 2016
• Stunning waterfront view of Victoria Harbour
• Minutes' walk to Southern Cross Station & close to Queen Victoria Market
• Gorgeous floor to ceiling windows
• Room service from the Momami Restaurant, Peppers Hotel
• Modern Kitchen
• Swimming Pool - Above Ground
• Smart Tv with Netflix
• Broadband Internet (NBN)
• Built - in Wardrobes
• Air conditioning
• Main entrance is on level 2
• Hotel entrance / lobby is on level 1
• Heated swimming pool and gym locates on level 4 of Lacrosse Building
Other things to note
Tram station at doorstep. Free tram zone. (35 is city circle. 86 goes directly to Burke st shopping mall) walking distance to city , near southern cross station , and sky bus terminals.
Tram 86 and city circle 35 ( city loop is free 24/7) 10minutes walking distance to Melbourne CBD
No shoes in the apartment.
You may cook, but please clean up after yourself and do your dishes in a timely manner. Also do not open the front door of the apartment while cooking to ventilate smoke, as the fire alarm in the hallway may go off, so in the event if goes off, there is a very high chance the the fire engine will arrive, which has a fee of $7500 which you will be liable to pay.
Loss of on set of key and swipe costs you $150.