My place is close to nightlife, the city center, and parks. You’ll love my place because of the neighborhood, the kitchen, and the comfy bed. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Fitted with an LCD TV , cable and 50 MBPS internet capability. This flat is definitely suited for businessmen and travelers needing to connect instantaneously. Comfortable bed, a sofa, breakfast nook or study and a fully fitted kitchen makes it a home away from home.
Guests will have access to the common areas. A proximity card would be issued to guests of the flat that allows them access to the pool and gym area of the building.
Guests have access to the building's common areas (i.e. Swimming pool and gym facilities). You can ask for assistance from the front desk if the doors leading to both facilities are close.
• Check-in time is 2PM.
1. Absolutely no smoking inside the unit.
2. Due to privacy and security concerns, building facilities and the unit / flat being rented out are for registered guests only (as recorded on AIRBNB). Visitors of guests must register with the front desk at the lobby and should be entertained in the common areas provided for by the building.
3. Please respect neighbors on the floor.
a. No loud music and boisterous parties are allowed. There are plenty of bars, restaurants within walking distance should you wish to continue your party late at night or early morning. :-)
4. Please respect building rules.
a. Please park your vehicle in the designated parking slot.
5. Damages to or of loss of property will be charged against your Security Deposit.
6. Help reduce unnecessary energy consumption. Please switch off airconditioners and the lights when leaving the unit. A cap of PHP2,500.00 per week (6 nights) shall be imposed on electric utility bills shall be imposed on stays that are a week or more. Meter Reading will be done prior to check in and before check out. Any amount in excess of PHP 1,250.00 shall be paid by the guest/tenant of the unit.
7. For security concerns, Building Management requires that we submit a copy of our guests' government issued IDs (I.E. Passport or Driver's License). We will require this at least three days prior to arrival.
8. Any Guests who would be staying overnight who wasn't registered with the host would be charged accordingly and registered guests would be penalized according to airbnb rules
I am a Manila based guy and pretty much into any outdoors sports, into triathlon, diving, mountain biking and mountaineering. Im a people person and pretty much, this was how i met people who eventually became good friends from all over. I have been managing properties for over a year now and i am quite thankful I've gained friends in the process.
For what its worth, i can never live without my running shoes, mountain bike, iPhone (the need to be wired kicks in every now and then), spotify and just recently NETFLIX. Thats why if you'd need a chrome cast, let me know because I HEAR YOU. lol.
If I would enumerate my Five Favorite cities, it would have to be Prague, Kyoto, Denpasar, Melbourne and Istanbul. The architecture, culture, the food and the lifestyle of these cities never ceases to amaze me. That said, being a local and not just a tourist in these cities has been a blessing. I have gotten to taste and appreciate the differences in cultures and have taken pride in practicing it in life. As a host, i have meticulously ensured that all my listed properties are "Homes", stylishly executed with our guests always in mind.
Grateful to be able to stay in top notch hotels abroad and amazing airbnb homes and get to craft ideas that i get to implement in all of my listings. My father has ingrained in me the value of Hard Work, Value for Money and Passion in everything that i do. And this is what you can expect from me and my Team every time you would stay in one of our "Homes" listed in BGC, Taguig, Boracay and Cebu .