Beautifully designed 3-bedroom home...
Just next to a green lung with an inviting pool facing view offering blissful, relaxing ambience and complete privacy. It’s the perfect self catering home-base with full amenities. Suitable for short and long term stay, ideal for business travellers, single, couples and family holiday makers from which to explore Klang Valley and the Greater Klang Valley.
We welcome you, its like your home away from home!!
Springville Residence is located at the Southern part of Klang Valley which is part of the Greater Klang Valley.
Our home is on the 3rd floor with pool facing views and kids play-area. A gated and guarded low density condominium with round the clock tight security services. It’s a neighbourhood that is strategically located within the quiet enclave of Equine Park, Seri Kembangan and within a close proximity with AEON Jusco, Starbucks, banks, restaurants, food courts and a wet market.
With all the available highways, it is a short drive to major locations like IOI City Mall, Cyberjaya, Putrajaya, Bukit Jalil, Bangi and its easily accessible to Kuala Lumpur City Centre and KLIA via MEX highway.
a) Living room:
2 seater couch, a portable massage chair, coffee table, 55" SMART TV, air-condition and ceiling fan
b) Dining room:
Built-in full ceiling height wall mirror. A round dining table with a turn-table lady susan that sits 6 - 8 adults and ceiling fan
c) Master Bedroom:
1 x Queen size bed that sleeps 2 adults, built-in wardrobe and dressing table, air condition and ceiling fan with attached private bathroom and hot water shower
d) Bedroom 1:
1 x Queen size bed that sleeps 2 adults, air-condition and ceiling fan with a simple cloth hanging wardrobe
e) Bedroom 2:
1 x Super single bed that sleep 1 adult, air-condition and ceiling fan with a simple cloth hanging wardrobe
f) Common bathroom:
1 x common bathroom with hot water shower
Tastefully design partition separates the wet kitchen and dry kitchen with wall height built-in bottom and top cabinet
i) Dry kitchen: Built-in bottom and top cabinet for plenty of storage and a bar-top counter. Fully functional area equipped with a microwave oven & grill unit, mid-size 2 door refrigerator, kitchen sink, kettle, coffee machine drip and a bread toaster
ii) Wet kitchen: Built-in concrete table top with branded cooking hob and suction hood, rice cooker, cooking pan, cooking pot, steamer pot, a kitchen sink, water filter tap, top loader washing machine (7.5kg) and wall ventilated exhaust fan
h) Balcony: Balcony floor covered with high grade fire retardant artificial grass for that 'sooth your feet feeling'. Also, it is installed with retractable aluminium clothes hanger if you ever need to wash your cloths
Other nitty gritty stuffs to note:
- The kitchen is stocked with the usual larder fare basics like salt, sugar, pepper, soy-sauce and cooking oil to help yourself if you need to cook
- Silverware cutleries, chopsticks & China-ware ceramic plates are provided for up to 7 pax of adults
- Bring along your own coffee powder, there's a coffee machine drip available
- Iron & ironing board is available
- Hair dryer
- Towels for 5 guests (Guaranteed clean)
- Body & hair shampoo
- Laundry detergent
- Mineral bottled water (one time)
- Digi portable broadband WIFI (50GB) for internet usage & TV entertainment
- 2 parking bays for the entire stay
You get the entire home and condominium facilities.
Here's what it offers;
1) Half basketball court, tennis court, swimming pool, children pool slider & playground, sauna/shower room, a gym room
2) Multipurpose hall
3) BBQ pit area
4) Yoga retreat area, jogging path, outdoor gym
5) 24hrs security with access cards & CCTV
6) 2 car parking bays (please park at the allocated place)
Interaction with guests
We will keep in touch few days for logistics confirmation prior to your arrival and will be meeting you in person to let you in, show you the condominium, give you a tour of the facilities and answer any questions.
At times, due to your arrival and what we’ve up to, both of us won’t be able to meet you personally. Either myself or my co-host will let you in. You can contact me by phone or on AirBnB anytime during your stay.
Check-in are usually anytime between 2pm to 7pm and check-out times are 10am. However we’re flexible and will accommodate your schedule wherever possible. So with that in mind, it’s really helpful to know your plans. Please let us know what time you intend to arrive and depart and by what method of transportation.
Other things to note
There are neighbours alike who stay within the proximity. Therefore, please respect the common space/utilities and our home as your very own home. Failing to observe house rules will be dealt and mediated promptly.
It is called RULES after all, therefore we like you to follow these sets of rules very strictly, non-negotiable.
1. Follow strictly condominium management rules & regulations. Please keep noise level down after 10pm.
2. Treat the house as if it is like your very own.
3. We want to save Mother Earth, switch off the air conditioning unit if its not that warm. Close the water tap & switch off not needed electrical appliance when you leave the house. A high usage is as good as an expensive electrical bill, the bill will show.
4. Owner totally NOT COOL with PARTIES, INDOOR SMOKING, DRUGS, ILLEGAL & ILLICIT ACTIVITIES. There’s a nearby police station thats always on the look out for these things.
5. Please be mindful of cleanliness - no unwash dishes and utensils in the kitchen to prevent pests. Please dispose the waste at the allocated waste chamber.
6. Kindly place your shoes on the shoe rack provided. The floor grouting is white colour, don't place your shoe on floor. When it’s dirty, I have to do hard labour to make it sparkle.
7. If you arrive late after 7pm, we will levy a RM30 late check-in arrival fees.
8. The house can sleep 5 adults comfortably and can accommodate up to 7 pax (toddler/infant excluded)]. If you need to change the number of guest(s) after your confirmed booking for some unforeseen reasons, do let us know very quickly, please.
9. An additional charge will be levied if the number of guest(s) during check-in exceeds the number of confirmed guest(s) as per booking confirmation receipt
10. Extra floor mattresses will be provided for bookings that exceeds 5 guest(s). Meaning the 6th & 7th person gets to sleep on a simple mattress and on the floor.
11. Additional cleaning fee will be impose for special cleaning services, (e.g.: stained sofa, stubborn stained carpet/bed sheet/linen, vomit, dirty wall, etc).
12. Lost access card will be charged RM150 per card.
13. Lost keys will be charged RM100 per set.
14. No wall hacking, any sort of renovation, modification or any heavy repair equivalent be it the indoor items and facade of the property or anything that is equivalent of a property.
15. Things do break and get damaged, its a fact of life.., we understand to these things, so please tell us before you leave or straight after so we can sort it out before it goes straight to the 'security deposit' stage.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
We are simple, outgoing and can be crazy couple at times.. (of course the good way!). We travel regularly to Thailand, Malaysia and other parts of Asia for family holiday trips and I myself travel extensively with my road touring adventure bike.