Get ready to experience a relaxing holiday, surrounded by an olive grove with a large garden just 150 meters from Garda Lake.
Eight two-bedroom apartments on two floors, five with a breathtaking view of the lake and three with views of the country, dominated by the medieval castle and church.
Apartment n°8 located on the ground floor with direct access to the garden.
The apartment has 4 beds and large 35 m², comprising:
- 1 bedroom with two single beds
- 1 open plan kitchen fully equipped with 1 sofa bed for 2 persons
- 1 bathroom
- 1 terrace with a small table
- large garden with table for outdoor dining
The garden is very large (about 3,000 m2) and is available to each guest.
We also have an infinity edge swimming pool (16x8 meters) with solarium tan for the big and small swimming pool that allows children to play safely.
Also in the apartment, in the garden and swimming pool, you can connect to the internet through our Wi-Fi.
You do not have the five stars, but we are sure that if you're looking for a very quiet place where you can relax with family or friends, our villa Molino is just the thing for you!
Our apartments are 3 minutes (walking) from Lake Garda and 10 minutes (on foot) from the town center.
Moniga offers beautiful beaches, harbor where you can hire boats or use the ferry boat for a trip on the lake, a beautiful medieval castle, restaurants, pizzerias, holiday farms, numerous wineries that produce excellent wines, traditional grocery store where you can find the local cuisine ...
A few kilometers away are the biggest attractions of the lake suitable for children and adults:
- Amusement parks such as Gardaland (30 minutes away by motorway or 40 following the road SP11), Caneva World, Movieland;
- Arzaga Golf Club is 15 minutes by car;
- If you are passionate about animals, about 40-45 minutes you can reach the wildlife park Natura Viva Bussolengo;
- Or you can dedicate to windsurfing or cycling, there are wonderful trails for mountain biking;
- In 40 minutes you arrive in Verona where you can visit the Arena, Romeo & Juliette's house, and other sightseeing sites;
- If you are a lover of shopping and nightlife in 20 minutes you can reach Desenzano which offers many shopping and entertainment.
In the days of your stay you can always count on the warmth and hospitality of the large family Onesti, for years engaged in the service to promote tourism in the beautiful setting of Moniga.