This adorable, authentic log cabin"s best feature is that it's peacefully nestled in a corner on Lake Pagosa with breathtaking mountain and lake views. Feel the tranquility of simpler days with all the amenities and comforts of modern times. Office and yoga space to stretch out in, is a bonus as well as a fishing boat- (advanced permit is required). No swimming is allowed, however. The deer, geese and water fowl will keep you company and all within minutes of shopping and downtown.
One of the first structures built on Lake Pagosa, this charming "gun barrel" log cabin was built from D-logs milled at the original mill in Pagosa in 1976. Although updated with full size- kitchen, large dining area and natural gas heat, this cabin retains its old world charm and rustic feel. It's the perfect mountain lake retreat to renew your spirit and soothe your soul.
The entire house is yours.
Interaction with guests
Available to answer your questions.
Other things to note
Quiet, peaceful spot to fish, space for yoga or exercise, office space for work or play. Tv is streaming capable. Swimming is not allowed in the lake.
- *Please treat this space as you would your own.
- *Office space can handle YOUR blow-up mattress for additional guest.
- * Pets are not allowed in carpeted bedroom areas (unless crated) and need to be leashed/under control of their owners so as not to wander on neighbor's property. All evidence, (inside hair and outside droppings), need to be removed, please.
- *Fishing permits are required and can be purchased at Recreation center.
- Only single, grocery store, pre-formed type logs allowed in fireplace, please.
- *Strip beds and bring to washer and empty trash to garage.
- No outside noise after 9PM
This host has 21 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm a native Californian, retired school teacher, and new grandma. I've lived in Colorado for 39 years and stay active with tennis, hiking, and exercise classes. I love to travel and also share my beautiful lakeside homes with airbnb travelers.
I often meet up with my two wonderful daughters who live in California and my 3 granddaughters for excursions. I am just creating my own account and profile now but have been using airbnb since 2013. I've shared my home for several years and everyone is always super happy with the accommodations. You will be too. I have over 20 5 star reviews and nothing less.