** Unlimited wireless internet access in rooms **
Brand new building near Hongik university.
Luxury bedding and interior will please you to comfortably stay.
Starbucks, sauna and grocery stores are available on the first floor of the building.
Very secure and you will use a card key to enter the building.
If you want to enjoy your vacation comfortably, my studio is just perfect!
* Location : Only 3mins on foot from the Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4. 45mins from the airport to my studio by airport railway. And also, the studio is located in the middle of Seoul, so you can go everywhere easily via subway.
* Studio : has a just beautiful view. You can use whole studio. Interior style is modern & cosy. Clean bedding and aroma is waiting for you. The building is newly created and it has two advanced elevators so easy to move your lugguages.
* Hongik Univ. area : is very hot place not only traveler but also local young people. You can enjoy many street food & busking & fashion items in Hongik Univ. area(Hongdae).
* Safety : Very secure with a guard who protects it 24hrs. Stranger cannot even enter the main entrance without a key. And the room is also protected by a automatic door-lock system that we periodically change the password.
You can stay in my studio with no worries!
The following list shows what you can use for FREE.
* Luxury Bedding
* Installed WiFi(unlimited)
* WiFi Egg(500MB a day, Portable wireless internet router)
* Shampoo & Rinse
* Body cleanser
* Hair dryer
* House Slippers
If you need anything else, please contact me. :)
Interaction with guests
If there is anything you want to talk, feel free to contact me through AirBnb messanger.
Other things to note
You can get a chance to experience Korean Sauna(named as jjimjilbang) in this building.
* Rates: 10,000KRW (about 9$ per person )
Starbucks, 24-hour convenience store, grocery are also in the building as well. It's just perfect !
Smoking is strictly prohibited.
This host has 185 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello!! Welcome to visit my studio.;)
I studied in Canada and Japan. Interested in verious cultural experience and love to travel around in the world!
Also love beer and watching a concert.
Very excited to meet you soon~:)