My place is close to Etihaad Stadium, Harbour Town Mall, Costco, Melbourne Star Wheel, Spencer street mall and Southern Cross Station. You’ll love my place because of the comfy bed, the ambiance, the outdoors space, the neighbourhood, and the light. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and families (with kids).
I have priced my 85 square metre apartment at half price compared to other apartments around the area so you get a great deal when you book with me for long stays. The view of the harbour from the apartment is stunning. The pics are a bit outdated - all personal stuff have been removed. The sleeping arrangements comprise of: 1 queen bed in the master room, a sofa bed in the 2nd room (compares to slightly bigger than a single bed) and a blow-up mattress (compares to a double bed), and there is also a couch. While I have been generous to say that my apartment accommodates 6 people, this is up to you to decide on the level of comfort you and your guests will need. Please remember that I have also priced to reflect what I offer and not much more. All bed linen and towels will be provided - washed and clean, for use for up to 6 individuals. There is a washer and dryer that you can use, laundry liquid is provided.
All parts including the building gym and pool. Any food in the fridge or pantry can be consumed for free.
Interaction with guests
I will meet you to give the keys, and then you will have to drop the keys off in my mailbox. I won't see you again after check-in but I am available on phone/text to answer any queries.
Guests are to follow all house rules to avoid any inconvenience caused to neighbours and guests before and after:
- Guests are to leave shoes on shoe rack at the entrance, inside apartment.
- No Smoking in the apartment. Please smoke in the balcony only.
- Strictly no partying. The use of the apartment for partying will result in the loss of your bond and/or any additional payments (such as extra cleaning, wear and tear, damages and repairs).
- Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the confirmation advise or agreed beforehand. Fees will apply for any excess guests not agreed with the owner in advance.
- Please respect the neighbours by keeping noise level low. Excessive noise may result in the Building Manager sending in Security which would result in you being fined AU$4700 according to the building rules! Guests may also be evicted from the premise and lose their bond.
- Follow all building rules in the Building's common area (swimming pools, gym, lobby)
- The use of the apartment for any illegal purpose is strictly prohibited.
On Departure :
- The apartment should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Pots, pans, dishes, cutleries, glasses, cups and any cooking utensils should be *clean*, *dry* and *return* to where they were taken from. This includes the stove, microwave and oven. Additional cleaning costs will be charge to guests if extra cleaning is required.
- Replacement fee will be charge for towels stained by hair dyes, bleaches, tanning lotion, make up and greasy burnt saucepans, whitening toothpaste, and any products with benzoyl peroxide (e.g. acne medications, etc...)
- Guests will be charged $200 if apartment keys/swipes/remote if they are lost or not returned.
- Rubbish should also be disposed in the apartment's rubbish chute.
- There is no need to wash the bed linen and towels provided.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View other reviews