A quiet and well kept shared apartment in the heart of Seattle's Chinatown International District – Pioneer Square and Downtown. Extra beds available: sofa bed, fold-out, and inflatable mattress.
Two blocks from Light Rail, Seattle Streetcar, train station, Bolt buses, major public bus routes, Pronto Bike Share, and taxi services. Greyhound station is nearby (10' walk). Go anywhere from here.
97/100 'Walker's Paradise' © Walk Score
100/100 'Rider's Paradise' © Transit Score
- King's Burrow
A quiet and well kept shared apartment in the heart of Seattle's Chinatown International District. Two blocks from Light Rail, Seattle Streetcar, train station, Bolt buses, major public bus routes, Pronto Bike Share, and taxi services. Go anywhere you like!
Expect convenience and a relaxed place to spend in Seattle. The apartment is shared, but if you're looking for a quality place to rest during your time here - look no further. Come and go at your own convenience.
The apartment includes:
- full kitchen (sink, fridge, microwave, stove, water boiler, dishes)
- living area (small sofa with Single-size bed, coffee table, chair)
- TV with Apple TV, Blu-Ray player, and PlayStation 4
- private toilet room (toilet, sink, toiletries - towel, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, soap, toothpaste, and toilet paper)
- shared bathroom (toilet, shower, sink)
- bedroom (full size xl bed (54" x 80"), wardrobe, mirror, bookshelf)
- wall heater
- Single-size folding mattress
- Queen-size inflatable mattress
- hair dryer
- iron and ironing board
- wifi (100mbps DSL connection thru Open Mesh OM2P-HS 2-antenna router)
- laundry (washer / dryer) in apartment building — coin and credit @ $1.50 per load
Toiletries provided as well. Laundry facilities are located in the building. A small cleaning fee is charged for each stay.
Come enjoy King's Burrow!
Your own private room in Seattle with a bed, wardrobe, living area, kitchen, and private toilet room (toilet and sink) with a shared full bathroom.
Interaction with guests
I will provide self-entry directions to and into the apartment. These will include things such as:
- house notes
- food recommendations (see my Airbnb 'Guidebook')
- SIM card suggestions
- my contact info
This private room is only available when I am out of town. I've noticed most people prefer the self-entry thing. I will have someone available to help should there be any issues.
Other things to note
The room is fully cleaned before each guest's stay, so please let me know if there is anything of concern. Toiletries, towels, hair dryer, and a few basics will be provided for you upon arrival.
Please remember this is Chinatown - the apartments are small but the location is unbeatable. There is an elevator in the building.
The half-bath is private (toilet and sink). The full-bath (shower) is shared with roommate.
I want all my potential guests to be 100% satisfied with their arrangements before booking.
Much like camping: Please leave the place cleaner than how you found it.
1. Keep the noise level down late at night.
2. Nothing too illegal i.e. no hard drugs or stolen property.
3. Break it; you buy it.
4. Clean up after yourself.
5. Make it into the toilet.
6. Lose the key? Pay for a lock and locksmith ($60).
7. NO SMOKING. I charge a $299 fee for smoking in the apartment. Some people just do not understand – there is to be ZERO smoking inside the unit. I will follow up with damages.
From Dec 20, 2017 - Jan 04, 2018 the minimum stay is 5 nights.
This host has 317 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am an Architect out of Seattle and Hong Kong. I have built projects in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, and Hong Kong — as well as the United States.
I frequently travel and enjoy the flexibility Airbnb provides in sharing my place in Hong Kong as well experiencing others' in far away locales. I explore the world, meet people, and observe foreign cultures. I pride myself as a great host and have an eye for details. My goal is to provide the same experience as what I would expect to receive.