D'Rimba is at the fringe of Kota Damansara Forest Reserve. You will enjoy the serene and tranquil resort environment. You will certainly like this residence because of its ambiance and renovation.
Overlooking from the balcony, is a linear park with a flowing stream and dotted with small fern trees. Chirpy birds will be singing to your tune at your windows. Such a delightful sight to behold. Real sanctuary. Peaceful ambiance and perfect getaway.
The uniqueness about this property is the linear park with a flowing stream that pass through the middle of the residential blocks. It is like a kampung within the city.
Guests can access to swimming pool, children pool, squash court, gym, children playground, convenience store and cafe.
Guests are not allowed to fish at the flowing stream.
Interaction with guests
1. For late check-in, kindly notify upon booking or update us via Airbnb.
Other things to note
1. Security Deposit RM 300 for less than one week, RM 450 for less than two week, RM 750 for less than one month
2. Lost or replacement of Access Card is RM 100.
* Maximum guests allowed - 10 pax
- Do not bring in unregistered guests into the apartment.
- Should you need extra beds, kindly let us know. We can arrange additional 2 floor mattress.
* Smoking are allowed only at balcony area.
* Verification of our guest's ID with a photocopy of the ID or passport upon arrival is required for security reason and record purposes
* Kindly inform us if you will be checking in late. Your check in time could be updated with us via Airbnb.
* Conserve energy by switching off the lights, air conditioners and electrical appliances when not in used.
* Do not keep or permit to be kept any materials which may contravene any local ordinance, statute, regulation or by-law (e.g. drugs, firearms).
* Do not use the homestay for any illegal activities or dangerous trade.
* Consuming of pork and beef are prohibited
* The kitchen is designed for home cooking and shall be cleaned after used.
* At all time, keep the noise low at night after 10pm and do respect neighbours.