Beachfront Penthouse located in the Northwest coastline of Puerto Rico in Isabela. This 3 Bedroom Penthouse is suited for up to 8 guests. My place is close to great views, restaurants and dining, and the beach. You’ll love my place because of the outdoors space, the neighborhood, the comfy bed, the light, and the kitchen. My place is good for couples and families (with kids).
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not be permitted in the premises.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets not allowed under no circumstances in this apartment. If you need your pet for therapeutic purposes please do not book this apartment.
• Parking is limited to 2 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking area only (Marked 103 and 104). Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing, parking ticket and/or $100 admin. fine; applicable fines/towing fees are the responsibility of the vehicle owner or renter.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens, bath and beach towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Towels or clothing of any kind are not allowed to be hanged from balcony, windows or hallways. Please hang your wet clothe over the chairs of the terrace and the bath towels in the bathroom hangers.
10. Barbeques are only permitted in the apartment's terrace. They should be gas or electric. You must keep all doors and windows closed to prevent the smoke for entering the apartment. Also make sure that you don't stain the walls or the floor.
11. Swimming Pool:
• Alcohol and food consumption are not permitted in the swimming pool area
• Operational hours are: (subject to change by admn.)
- Sun to Thursday 8:00am to 8:00pm
- Friday and Saturday 8:00am to 10:00pm
- The schedule is subject to change by the administration
• There is no lifeguard on dutie, swim at your own risk. We are not responsible for any accident that may happen. Please watch your children, there is no fence on the swimming pool.
• We have no control over the operation of the swimming pool. We are renting you the apartment in a private community with it's own home owners association. Remember that this is not a hotel. If the administration closes the swimming pool for mantenance or any other reason, please don't ask for a discount.
12. Unnecessary noise is not allowed, especially before 8:00AM and after 10:OOPM. This includes high volume music, kids or grown-ups yelling, playing, hammering, drilling or any other noise generating activity, etc. This is a residential community, not a hotel. Your neighbors may have to work the next day, take the kids to school, etc. The floors and walls on this building ARE NOT sound proof. If you drag a chair, table or drop something, the noise is heard in the whole building. Please be conscious with the neighbors. If you need to move something please lift it, don't drag it. And also, be gentle when closing the doors too.
13. Garbage bags are not allowed along the hallways or common areas at any moment. Any trash that you or your guests generate should be placed in the garbage containers located next to the tennis court. Littering is prohibited from all areas of the property.
14. Do not remove any chairs, tables, lounges or any equipment from its designated area
15. Short-term renters are not allowed to receive guests inside the property or the apartment
16. Hallways cannot be blocked at any time, and it is prohibited to leave coolers, chairs, bags, backpacks, boxes, shoes, etc.
17. Septic: The property is on a septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper (is small amount). No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.00.
This host has 71 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I love adventure, water sports and good food. That's what you'll find in Puerto Rico. As a vacation rental manager I take my job very seriously. I make sure my properties are always clean and in great shape for the enjoyment of my guests. I'm a friendly guy and I'm always available for my new friends. Book your vacation in any of my places and I'll make sure you have a great vacation.