Guests can expect to pay a minimum cleaning fee of $200. In cases of damage or excess wear and tear, guests could have a deduction to their security deposit.
Guests can expect to pay a county tax of 12% (the total rent plus $200 cleaning fee).
There is a 4 night minimum on holiday weekends such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day.
This three bedroom, three bath ocean view home is two story with the living room, kitchen, dining room, master bedroom and one guest bedroom upstairs. There is a king bed in the master, and one queen bed in each of the 2 guest bedrooms. The living room sofa can accommodate one person for sleeping. There are vaulted ceilings in the upstairs level and a deck off the kitchen facing the ocean.
Downstairs on ground level are one guest bedroom and bathroom, the laundry, 3 garages (only middle garage has a remote auto opener) and the back yard/patio/bbq area.
This home is fully furnished and linens are provided including bedding and towels. There is free Wifi and two color TV's with remotes with Charter Cable TV service. There is a gas log fireplace in the living room.
The guests have access to the whole house including the garages and the back yard/patio area. We ask that guests do not barbecue on the upper decks and you may want to bring your own beach chairs and beach towels.
Interaction with guests
This home is very guest friendly but in case of emergency there is a contact person if needed via phone.
Other things to note
This home is walking distance to the beach, across Highway 1, to the downtown shops, pier and restaurants.
There are numerous attractions and activities nearby including Hearst Castle, the wine regions of Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo, California Polytechnic State University, several golf courses. Residents and visitors love the area for surfing, fishing, kayaking, hiking, sight seeing, and shopping.
- This home is 2 story and has stairs inside and not suitable for infants or toddlers.
- The beach is accessible by foot but you must use the stop light to cross Highway One.
- No more than 7 people total, including children. IF guest exceeds that total there will be a minimum charge of $100/person/day additional charge through the "resolution center"
- The minimum cleaning fee is $200, any additional cleaning or damage deposit will be charged to the guest through the "resolution center".
- The local county bed tax is 12% (of the total rent and cleaning) and must be paid by guest separately before check in.
Full time Realtor and Property Manager for over 30 years on the central coast of California. Loving the beach life where the sun and surf and sand is heaven on earth.