About this listing
If you want to feel like a "Paisa" (locals from Medellín) you must VISIT MY PROFILE and you will find the perfect room for you with FREE breakfast!
I have 3 comfortable and cozy private rooms at the same home with awesome views, a delicious breeze on these hot days and most importantly located only 10 minutes from the metro station, close to centre, supermarkets, sport zone, the carrera 80 (cool bars and salsa clubs where the locals go), malls, coffe shops and more...
Then...When you come? :)
An awesome view of the city is the first thing you notice when you enter the house. Your room has a super comfortable bed and real pillow will ensure you sleep like a baby, a large closet and a clean shared bathroom (always hot water, towels and soap).
Our apartment is located on the sixth floor of a beautiful building and offers you:
- FREE daily housekeeping service.
- WIFI 20MB (Yes, is a luxury in Colombia)
- The laundry is everyday.
- A wide balcony with view to the city.
- A cosy, spacious and bright living room.
- A great kitchen full equipped.
- FREE Domiciles of the store.
- Flexible check in.
-24 hours of monitored cameras.
-Intelligent and personalized access to the building with personal card.
Interaction with guests
I will be very happy to share our home with you during your visit in Medellin and I will help you in everything posible, so you can understand why all travelers love the city of eternal spring.
And we have more:
- SPANISH LESSON FREE.
- Tourist guide of Medellín to help you navigate throughout the city, for example to Parque ARVI (Nature Reserve), Parque Explora (There is the largest aquarium in Latin America), Guatapé and Paragliding ride.
- TRANSPORT SERVICE from the Airport to the Apartment and around the city! Private, Cheap, Safe and 24/7 :).
Other things to note
It's no allowed the entry of other people.
Thank you for understanding
This host has 133 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hola! I'm Daniela :)
For me will be a pleasure share my home with you!
If you need something, please don't doubt to ask me ;)
I have lived all my life in Medellin, so I would love to help you to know every corner of this wonderful city.
I love to travel, get to know new cultures, philosophies of life, books and meals... and for my the only way to achieve this is making new friends, new families :) Then I am very happy because I'm going to meet you soon!
So...TELL ME.. What do you want to do in the city of the eternal spring?