I ONLY ACCEPT GUESTS WITH GOVERNMENT IDs VERIFIED BY AirBnB!!!
A private room with LOCK, shared with a couple. 5mins walking from Metro station Ganzenhoef, metro line 53 runs every 10mins from 6.00 till 12.25 am, 15mins to Nieuwmarkt station (Red light district, Dam Square, City center) and 18mins to Ams Central station.
By bus 66, you're at Amsterdam Bijlmer ArenA station, Ajax stadium, Heineken Music Hall & Ziggo Dome in 8-10mins. Night bus 757 stop is less than 100m away.
You have a full private bedroom with LOCK, 1 double bed (1.4m width) + 1 bunk bed (2x 90x200) + 1 single bed. 5 people is possible but a bit tight, ideally 4 people (if 2 people don't wanna share a double bed).
You will share the apartment with me and my boyfriend, we are away most of the day for work and (very likely) go to our other place in the weekend. You would have all the privacy needed and a private balcony.
Strong wifi, fully equipped kitchen, microwave/oven, dishwasher, washing machine, bathtub, hair dryer.
Always provide clean bed sheets, pillows, duvets. If you need towels, you have to notify me beforehand.
Schiphol airport pick-up (max 4 pple) is possible for €28 if arrive/depart in the evening.
Check-in and check-out time are flexible, please contact me beforehand.
+++ NOTE: If you arrive in Netherlands at Eindhoven or Rotterdam Airports, I can buy you the train ticket(s) from Eindhoven/Rotterdam station to anywhere in Amsterdam for €7 per person (normal price is €18,10 per person). Please notify me beforehand. (The same price if you want to go from Amsterdam to anywhere else in The Netherlands, and vice versa)
Interaction with guests
Anytime via phone, Whats app, Viber.
*** Airport pick-up (max 4 pple) is possible for €28 if arrive/depart in the evening.
Other things to note
My place is quite expensive to go to the centrum (€5 return trip for locals with travelling cards). This is mainly for first-time visitors:
*** A GVB day ticket allows you to travel on all GVB metro lines, trams, and buses within the city of Amsterdam (excluding night buses and trains).
A 24 hrs-1 day ticket costs €7.50 for adults or €2.50 for kids from 4 to 11 (younger kids travelling for free throughout The Netherlands). It is valid for straight 24 hours (no invalidity after midnight). For example, you buy a GVB day ticket and check in the bus/tram/metro at 8pm on the day you arrive, it will last until 8pm THE NEXT DAY.
There is also options to purchase a multi-day ticket (€12.50 for 48 hrs, €17 for 72 hrs-3 days, €21.50 for 96 hrs-4 days, €26.50 for 120 hrs-5 days , €30 for 144 hrs-6 days, and €33 for 168 hrs-7 days). Please search for "GVB day ticket or multi-day ticket Amsterdam" in your browser, the website is en (dot) gvb (dot) nl .
I strongly recommend this ticket for any (foreign) guests on short stay.
*** If you come back after the last metro at 12.25am, you must take night bus 757 from Dam Square, Spui, Rembrandtplein, Waterlooplein, etc. to stop GRUBBEHOEVE, 1 ticket costs €4.50, officially not included in the GVB day tickets. However, you still can try to check in the night bus with your GVB card, many of my guests were successful and did not need to pay extra for the night bus.
I will give discount on specific case, especially for family with young kids and female travellers, please write me a message.
- Please read all the details in my description carefully. I provide a lot of information and offers you may find useful.
- We offer airport pick-up service for €30 (max 4 people per trip, enough space in the trunk for at least 2 big and 2 small suitcases). We can also go twice for €55 if you have more people. Arrival time has to be communicated thoroughly beforehand.
- If you want towels, please notify me (preferably) 24 hours or at least 1 night before arrival. If you make stains on them that cannot be washed off, their purchase value will be claimed into your deposit.
- (Strict) Do not touch anything that I do not show you at arrival (e.g. my food, my private essentials).
- (Strict) No drugs.
- (Strict) No loud noise BEFORE 8AM & AFTER 10PM. There is at least 1 other person in the house. Please be polite.
- (Strict) Smoking only allowed outside of the building.
- (Strict) Please mind to collect all the trash away after your stay, the public trash bin is right in front of the building. My cleaning fee is only enough to cover the cost of cleaning the kitchen, bathroom and washing all bed linens after a stay.
- (Strict) Please do not break anything, the apartment is newly renovated.
If you violate any of the (Strict) rules, the WHOLE security deposit will NOT be returned, any of them.