BOOKING AT MIDDLEDRIFT SELF-CATERING APARTMENT
Minimum 3 nights booking
ABOUT MIDDLEDRIFT APARTMENT
Adjoining the owners’ 19th century home, this spacious, period, ground floor, self-catering apartment is tastefully furnished and enjoys access to the surrounding mature garden. Situated in a quiet part of the small Victorian town of Helensburgh, a 5 minute walk to the centre, shops, restaurants, pubs and cafes and Helensburgh Central and Upper Railway Stations. Local amenities include the esplanade, sailing, tennis and swimming.
Situated beside the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park,you can also enjoy woodland rambles, hill-walking, kayaking, cycling or golf, and perhaps a visit to Hill House,a National Trust Property, designed by Rennie Mackintosh.
- Private entrance
- Sitting/dining room with TV and electric fire
- Bedroom 1: 2 single beds with en-suite shower room and toilet
- Bedroom 2: Double bed with en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and toilet
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave, toaster, fridge freezer, crockery/cutlery
- Iron/ironing board
- Cot and high chair available on request
- Non-smoking throughout property
- Off-street parking (2 cars)
- For an additional charge of £20pppn, a sofa bed and/or air mattresses can be provided for an additional 2 persons.
Wireless internet, TV, gas, electricity, central heating, bed linen and towels.
NEARBY PLACES OF INTEREST
Loch Lomond and Ben Lomond (5 miles)
Glasgow,45 minutes by car or train
Edinburgh, 90 minutes by car or train
Stirling and Stirling Castle, 60 minutes by car
Both Glasgow and Edinburgh are easily reached by direct and frequent train service (Helensburgh Central railway station). And Helensburgh Upper Station provides access to the stunningly beautiful West Highland Railway Line.
Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park
Boat trips, kayaking, fishing, hill-walking, mountain-climbing. Sea-life centre and Lomond Shores (Balloch).
Loch Lomond Golf Course
Cardross Golf Course
Helensburgh Golf Course
Carrick Golf Course
West Highland Way:
Three Lochs Way
...and many more!
Duncryne Equestrian and Trekking Centre
Lomondside Stud and Equestrian Centre