Come visit NYC metro area and be sure to sleep like a log - away from the city's hustle and bustle. My place is around the corner from bus lines to Manhattan's PABT and/or PATH JSQ Station. It's also close to Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Lincoln Park, and many places to eat, have a coffee or just chill. You’ll love my place because of the location, the ambiance, and the people. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers, need to like cats - we have 2 friendly bros.
Good size bedroom with two closets and dresser available for guests. TV with open channels and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)cast system. Toaster and coffee machine are a plus for those who appreciate privacy. Air-conditioning is provided during summer.
Bathroom with shower and soaking tub. (Hosts only use it for laundry purposes)
Guests will have access to all living spaces (living room, dining room and kitchen) from 8.30 am to 10 pm. We have a curtain in the hallway to give guests more privacy.
Guest bedroom and bathroom (it's not an en-suite but bathroom is literally next door) are very private. They are close to the entrance door, so you won't need interact with anybody else if desired.
Interaction with guests
We will always be available during your stay.
- FREE on street parking
- Pick-up at Newark airport (extra fee $60)
- No shoes in the house
- Total silence from 11 pm to 6 am
- Respect the house pets
- Keep bathroom clean and tidy
- Do not feed the pets
- Keep the apt's door locked at all times
- Keep our pets inside the apt at all times
- Coin operated washer and dryer in the bldg
- Do not keep open food containers in the bedroom/bathroom
- Disclaimer: it's a timber frame bldg so expect to hear some noise from the upstairs neighbor. We expect guests to be considerate of our downstairs neighbor as well - squeaky hardwood floors.
We're a couple living and working on NYC area. We love to travel and we've been away from home for 5 years already.
We look forward to make new friends and get to know beautiful and quiet spots to photograph and relax.
"The best things in life are not things"