In a renovated old farm at the edge of the fields we welcome groups or families for a relaxing stop-over. When you awake a generous breakfast will be served in our kitchen. Dinner is available by reservation.
Our family house is an old renovated farm located on the edge of the tiny village of Rougemont.
- Bedroom "Blanche" (queen-size bed) ground floor with en-suite full bath.
- Bedrooms "Tintin" and "Milou" upstairs accessible by a small staircase. “Tintin”: (1 double bed and 3 single beds) "Milou": (1 double bed & 1 single bed) These two bedrooms share a half-bath.
- Bedroom "Jardin" (1 double bed) ground floor.
- Bedroom "Loiret" (1 double bed) ground floor in main house.
A large full bath is reserved for your use in the main house. (please note that for the bedrooms Tintin/Milou you need to go outside, cross the court yard (10 meters) and enter the main house to use the full bath)
A refrigerator and micro-wave are at your disposal as well as a mini-bar.
A baby crib is also available.
For dinner you will find restaurants in Pithiviers, about 10km from the house. We can also prepare a set-price dinner for you upon request by email at least 48 hours in advance.
If you would like to visit the area:
- Yèvre-le-Chatel and the Castle
- Pithiviers city center
- "Le château de Chamerolles" (Castle), Chilleurs aux bois
You will also find others activities in Pithiviers 10 minutes away:
- Cinema/Movie theater
- Swimming pool
Secure parking next to your rooms in the courtyard.
You will have full use of our large enclosed garden and outside tables.
Interaction with guests
We live on the property are available to help any way we can!
We speak English, French, and a bit of German.
You are welcome to smoke in the garden but not in the rooms.
Pets of any kind or size are welcome!
This host has 92 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Mes parents ont acheté cette maison il y a maintenant 40 ans.
Mes sœurs et moi y avons passé notre enfance, puis plus tard nos enfants y ont passés leurs vacances à leur tour.
Mes parents avaient l'habitude de recevoir beaucoup de monde au sein de cette maison, aujourd'hui, nous souhaitons continuer à la faire vivre, c'est pourquoi nous la proposons aux voyageurs de passage, aux touristes, etc.
Notre devise : "recevoir comme nous aimerions être reçus !"