Our place is close to the city center, parks, art and culture, restaurants and dining. It is in the center of a foodie paradise booming with approx. 38 great restaurants and bars within walking/biking distance. The house is a ten-minute walk from the Westside Market and it is conveniently located between I-90 and the shore way, and 1 mile from Downtown. It is also a 15-minute drive to the Airport. The space is small-good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
The guesthouse is attached to the main house and has its own separate entrance. It shares 2 walls with the main house (the dining room and kitchen). It is a loft style apartment with a cathedral window and lots of skylights! You can view the kitchen from upstairs.
You can access the guest house via the backyard and off street parking. We are key-less, there is a keypad for access to the apartment. We allow our guests to choose what four digit code they would like to use during their stay.
Other things to note
Long-term Rental – If you are renting the space for 1-month or greater, you have to allow access to show the unit to other potential long-term rentals the last two weeks of your stay. The showings will be limited to 3 times a week-if any.
- Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. The home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help
- Damage: If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair. We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do ASAP. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too
- Drugs and Illegal Activity: Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property
- Smoking: No smoking inside the House. However, you are welcome to smoke either outside. If you smoke outside, place the butts in the trash on the patio deck. Do don't discard your cigarettes in yard or on the patio deck
- Noise: To be considerate to the Main-House tenants, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 9pm. And if you want to listen to music, please remember the other apartments and enjoy via headphones or in your personal space
- Guests: No parties, no outside visitors, no overnight guests without previous approval from your host. We understand that for a whole verity of reasons, you may want additional guests to stay in the place. However, we ask that you kindly respect our maximum occupancy requirement. We have this in place instead of an additional guest charge in an attempt to keep costs down for you
- Parties: No Events or parties allowed. If you’re coming to Cleveland to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us
“In the cherry blossom's shade there's no such thing as a stranger.” ― Kobayashi Issa
We are a professional couple (Marketing & Finance) born and raised in Ohio with Midwestern values. However, he has lived in a hand full of states and countries so his “good-ole Midwestern values” have been eroded somewhat. We have both small and college age children that keep us busy most the time. However, we are always down for good food, a good time and a good conversation. When we are not with our kids, you are just as likely to find us at a local dive bar as you are likely to find us at a more sophisticated establishment around town. We like to travel and when we meet people we tend to make friends for life!
Outside of that, we strive, we weave, we dodge and we frolic! :-) Come play…