Located on a charming tree-lined street in the central historical Kolonos neighborhood near Plato's Academy. Just blocks away from Larissa Station where you can catch the metro to any stop in Athens or take the national train to anywhere in Greece!
You'll have the privacy of the entire 50m2 apartment to yourself. Built in the 1970s, it has original hardwood floors and a classic charm.
It has one bedroom with queen-sized bed and a living room with sofa and doors to close for privacy. Both areas are on opposite sides of the house.
There is plenty of light and each room opens onto the balcony where you can enjoy your morning coffee and breakfast or an evening glass of wine before heading back out into the city.
- Sleeps 4
- Queen- sized bed in bedroom with Ultra mattress and Tempurpedic pillows
- Single fold-up bed
- Large comfortable sofa in living room
- The entire apartment to yourself
- Three fans
- Hardwood floors
- Free wifi
- Fresh sheets and towels, extra pillows
- Beach towels for your day trips to the sea!
- Walk to the farmers' market and make yourself a fresh, local meal in the fully equipped kitchen including refrigerator, freezer, mini stove, oven, silverware, pots, pans, dishes, drip coffee maker, Greek coffee briki, 2 tea pots
- Complimentary drip coffee, Greek coffee, herbal Greek mountain sage tea, assorted tea bags, sugar, and fresh fruit
- Washing machine with detergent and softener
- Large balcony the full length of apartment
- Outdoor table and 2 chairs
- Bathtub with shower
- Soap, body wash, shampoo
- Hair dryer
- Plenty of closet space and empty drawers
- Space heater and automatic heating in winter months
- Cleaned by professionals before each visit
Interaction with guests
Please feel free to ask everything is needed!
Other things to note
Feel free to use anything in the apartment except for the stored items up in the highest cabinets in the hall and the bedroom.
You'll find all cooking supplies in the cupboards and extra pans under the sink. Coffee and sugar are on the counter, teas and more items are in the cupboard. Help yourself to anything.
When using hot water for a shower or dishes you'll need to turn on the water boiler switches on the electrical panel. Found on the wall to the right of the front door. Turn on for about 20- 30 minutes maximum before you need hot water. Once you've heated up the water, turn off the switches before opening any faucets. 30 minutes a day maximum is about all you'll need.
-Flip up the two switches on the far left top row of the panel.
"Hot H2O" is written above them.
*** Don't forget to TURN SWITCHES OFF after heating up water and before opening faucets.***
The directions manual is next to the washing machine on the crate.
Use the settings for COTTON or SYNTHETICS.
The extension cord can be plugged into the outlet in the hall near the kitchen because there are no outlets in the bathroom.
Don't be alarmed when the machine shakes like crazy during the spin cycle!
- You can hang your clothes on the line outside the bedroom balcony or GENTLY over the radiators on cold days
Quiet time in Greece is between the hours of 3 and 5:30pm where many Greeks take siesta (mid-afternoon nap).
Try to be quieter during these times.
For this reason, many Greeks don't eat dinner until 9 or 10pm.
We are a construction firm based in the beautiful and vivid neighborhood of
Metaxourgio, Athens. We love construction, properties and tourism and this made us a partner of Airbnb! We are happy to host you in our listings, let you choose among the best and the most appropriate place for your vacation and showing you the famous greek Philoxenia (=hospitality).