We look forward to your visit at our creative home in the heart of Orange County, CA! Our home offers a comfortable stay near all Southern California attractions. The home is tastefully decorated and includes a secluded pool and spa, wood burning oven, gas fire pit, laundry, pool table and patio in a quiet cul-de-sac. Fast internet, Apple TV, Netflix, surround sound system and Xbox are also available.
Welcoming you to our home is our pleasure. Our aim is your relaxation and comfort!
This is a great home to come to and relax after a day of traveling or while on business or even a romantic get away. It's a great home for just getting away to rejuvenate and catch up with friends and family. Our home has 4 bedrooms with 1 King size bed, 2 Queens beds, 1 single sofa bed. There are 2 other sofas if you have additional kids. It has 3 dining tables and a pool table. There is also an outdoor kitchen with a wood burning oven and a grill and a fresh herbal garden. There are also two covered patios. The entire house is decorated with unique and fun artifacts that we have enjoyed collecting. There are many modern amenities throughout the house which will make you feel at ease and comfortable. You won't need to worry about anything - except for having a good time!
Key code for 24 hour access.
Interaction with guests
This is our house that we occasionally rent out. We are remodeling our new home and we often go back and forth. This is our home which we have loving put together and we ask our guests to treat it with the same respect as we would have for their own home. If you enjoy a quiet and relaxing place after a long day of traveling or business, we would love to have you as our guests. We respect our guests, as well as our neighbors, so no large or very loud parties please. Please contact us with any questions. We're at your service!
Other things to note
1. Guests are required to provide IDs.
2. Check in anytime after 2 pm and check-out 11 am.
3. Please no professional photography without permission.
4. Cancellation fees may apply.
5. Please contact with any questions prior to booking. We'd love to answer any questions that you might have.
• Due to many internet fraud and misrepresentation, ID is required.
• Once you check-in you need to read the “Home Guide and Rules” and learn more about the house rules and the use of amenities and appliances.
• Check in is at your convenience after 2 pm or later. Check out before 11 am.
• We are expecting the same number of guests at the time of booking. if you are inviting friends to visit, please let us know in advance. Large Parties are not allowed.
• Please respect our neighbors by keeping noise/music to a reasonable level especially after 10 pm.
• Small dogs (max. 2) under 20 pounds may be allowed. There is an additional $100 charge per dogs.
• Proper pet food bowls are available. Please don’t use the cooking dishes.
• Using the pool and spa is at your own risk. Owners assume no responsibility for personal loss, injury, or illness of any kind which may result from use of the hot tub or pool. Parents with children should be especially cautioned regarding non-gated pool and hot tub use and agree to accept all responsibility for minors. SWIM AND USE POOL AND SPA AT YOUR OWN RISK.
• You are welcome to heat up the spa, but heating the pool has a fee of $50.00 per day due to gas costs.
Asking for help
• We live close by, Please ask us for help if there are any challenges you may be having related to our home and we will promptly assist you.
• There are some security cameras outside of the property by front door, back yard and in the hallway.