House centrally located:
- 8 min from the National Training Center,
- 35 min from Orlando Airport,
- 30 min to Universal Studios,
- 27 min to Disney World
Clermont has everything you need from shopping to restaurants (Ruby Tuesday, Starbucks, Carrabba's, Cracker Barrel and more). My place is good for students, triathletes, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
House is set surrounded by huge pine trees, next to a private ravine.
The room has 5G wifi available. Big screen TV in your private room with basic channels, Hulu and Netflix. Open closet to hang clothes and large empty dresser.
Modern interior with a view of palm trees outside the bedroom window.
You can cook in our kitchen and take in fresh air from the back porch.
over 3 days stay - free laundry access
Little welcome gifts- coffee and tea
Free high-speed Wifi
Everything you need - shampoo, conditioner, bodywash, bodycream, towels, toothpaste, hairdryer...etc.
Come with just empty hands!
Everytime when new guest come, we provide fresh clean sheets, fluffy pillows and sweet-scented blankets.
All guests have access to coffee maker, fridge and stove.
Interaction with guests
I work from home so I'll be around 24/7. We can advise about attractions surrounding Orlando and the state of Florida. (anything you want to know)
Other things to note
I am the only one living in the house and occupy the master bedroom. There are three bedroom total where one of them is yours.
Originally from Ontario, Canada. Been working in the U.S. for over 18 years.
- No illegal drugs or excessive drinking will be tolerated. No pets. No minors. No smoking in the house. No overnight guests that were not included in the reservation.
- You're invited to take full advantage of our kitchen, but please clean up after yourself when finished with your meal.
- Check-in time is between 3pm and 10pm.
I am a Canadian woman who works in the US for over 20 years. Love to travel and meet people. Generally quiet who loves to write short stories and spend as much time as I can in nature.