This beautiful house sits on a peaceful and charming cobble stone street lined with trees in Colegiales neighborhood, just a couple of minutes’ walk from the popular Palermo Hollywood district; famous for its variety of restaurants, bars and pubs.
Moreover, from this quiet location a cheap taxi ride take you to all of the city's major attractions in Recoleta or Puerto Madero.
This house built in 1915 is a fabulous place for both relaxation and entertaining with more than 1,700 sq. ft. (160 m²) of indoor living space and more than 430 sq. ft. (40 m²) of outdoor area. The décor is a fusion of styles, in every corner you will be able to appreciate the attention to detail, harmony, and art.
This private residence offers three full bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. It is very quiet with natural light illuminating every room. The three suites are situated around the luminous central courtyard, each which are exquisitely decorated and furnished differently, it light colors with original pieces of artwork.
- LIVING ROOM: with its high walls and its stylish decoration offers an L-shaped sofa, a coffee table, armchair, and reading lamps. Among the features are air conditioning and complementary high speed internet access (Wi-Fi).
- COURTYARD: the delightful patio with plants make this a perfect place where to have your morning coffee or read a good book when you are not seeing the city. You would never know that you were in the city on this quiet courtyard. It is equipped with tables and chairs.
- DINING ROOM: the spacious dining area consists of a dining table with six chairs, a comfortable sofa-bed (0.90 x 1.90), coffee table, all complimented by a trendy modern design. Includes: air-conditioning.
- ENTERTAINMENT ROOM: downstairs from the courtward, this room with a fantastic TV & DVD projector and audio system is an ideal area to relax, enjoy a movie, listen to music, or entertain guests.
- MASTER BEDROOM EN SUITE: it is equipped with a luxury Queen-size bed (1,80 x 2,00 mts) or two twin-size beds. Includes: wood floors, air conditioning, large closet, en-suite bathroom with shower.
- SECOND BEDROOM EN SUITE: with a Queen-size bed (1,60 x 2,00 mts). Includes: wood floors, air conditioning, large closet, small en-suite bathroom with shower.
- THIRD BEDROOM ENSUITE: with a Queen-size bed (1,60 x 2,00 mts). Includes: wood floors, air conditioning, large closet, small en-suite bathroom with shower.
- KITCHEN: The modern equipment of the kitchen consists of a fridge with freezer, microwave, electric toaster, coffee maker, four- burner gas stove and oven. Complete tableware.
- SMALL FOUR BEDROOM: cozy room located in the first floor reached by a staircase. There is one twin bed (0.80 mts. x 2,00 mts.) Includes: air conditioning.
From Dec 01, 2017 - Feb 28, 2018 the minimum stay is 6 nights.
This host has 27 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a resident all year on the island where they have combined my passions such as sports, family, sea. The house is located on the hill of the mountains near the city of Ibiza on the road to San Josep, Comfortable place to create an elegant escape. I fell in love with the house the first time I saw her. The house and gardens have two years from the complete restoration we did to create a dream mountain home. I live in city of Ibiza with my wife and my children. I love being with my family and friends, especially if there is a good site in question.