FREE WIFI in this beautiful 2 bedroom apartment on the 12th floor which is walking distance to the beach and the popular Cavill Avenue shopping district.
12TH FLOOR OCEAN BEAUTY! WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET!
This ocean view apartment is on the 12th floor, perfectly situated a few minutes away from the heart of Surfers Paradise's shopping and restaurant precinct. Rest assured that what you see in the photos is what you get, as this apartment occupies the preferred North-Easterly aspect with views of the city and of the ocean. That’s 270 degree views to the North, East and South to enjoy during your next Gold Coast holiday.
This apartment boasts 2 comfortable bedrooms with the following inclusions –
- FREE WIFI
- Master with a Queen bed, walk in robe and ensuite. Enjoy watching movies on the flat screen TV or looking at the city night lights through the window.
- Second room with two single beds, wardrobe and window over looking the Nerang River.
- All linen and bath towels are provided however you will need to bring your own pool/beach towels.
There is a fully equipped modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances for all your cooking needs during your next Gold Coast holiday and plenty of seating at the dining table which has the most magnificent view directly of the ocean which will take your breath away.
On a warm Summer's night you can even sit on the balcony and watch the world go by. Just add some wine and cheese and kick back and relax.
The living room features a large leather L shape lounge suite plus a 2.5 seater for added comfort all opening on to a balcony with fabulous views of the beach, Surfers Paradise city skyline around to the hinterland. The large flat screen TV and DVD player will keep the whole family entertained.
The apartment has a separate laundry room with full washing, drying and ironing facilities. Guest bathroom includes a shower over a bath tub and modern finishes.
This apartment has air conditioning in the living room. Both bedrooms receive cool southerly winds and also have ceiling fans for added comfort.
Your vehicle will be safe in the complimentary undercover car park for the duration of your stay.
Spacious tropical gardens
Balinese barbecue area
2 x BBQs
Heated saltwater swimming pool
Poolside family barbecue area
Large outdoor spa
Two full size Astro turf tennis courts
Free underground security parking
Public transport at walking distance
Interaction with guests
Before arriving at your accommodation you must collect the keys from our office on the day of check in.
Raine & Horne Surfers Paradise
3066 Surfers Paradise Blvd
Surfers Paradise Qld 4217
(Located directly beside Pancakes in Paradise and behind the Q1 building)
Our office hours are
Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.00pm
(Closed on Weekends and Public Holidays)
If you are arriving outside of our office hours, please contact us in advance to arrange key collection from a security box. This apartment is privately managed, and as such any queries regarding this apartment need to be directed to our office.
Other things to note
As these are not serviced apartments, we provide a starter pack for your initial convenience consisting of: tea/coffee/milk, toilet paper, shampoo, body wash, sachet of washing and dish washing powder and soap. Guests are expected to purchase extra supplies as needed.
These are not serviced apartments however should you require this service during your stay we are able to offer it at an additional cost.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not supply pool/beach towels. We recommend either packing them from home or purchasing beach towels once you arrive in Surfers Paradise.
• BOOKINGS are accepted by us, as the managers, in good faith. Descriptions of holiday accommodation by the agent, in our brochure, over the telephone or on the internet are also given in good faith. The agent will not take responsibility for errors, omissions or misconceptions in descriptions on holiday accommodation. We cannot be held responsible for actions taken by the owner of the premises outside our control, i.e. owner cancellation of booking, sale of property, tariff increases and alterations to the property. Should the property be withdrawn from letting, every effort shall be made to secure alternative accommodation.
• BOND is held through the AirBNB website.
• CANCELLATION OF BOOKINGS- All bookings must be cancelled through AirBNB and a 50% cancellation fee is charged. Cancellation must be made seven (7) full days prior to listing’s local check in time. Any less than this and no refund will be given.
• AMENDMENTS - All amendments to dates and room types are subject to availability.
• NO PARTY POLICY – Please respect the apartment and surrounding apartments by not hosting parties/gatherings during your stay. If there is a breach of these terms the booking can be terminated and guests will be removed from the premises. No monies will be refunded.
• ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE TIMES – Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 10am. We endeavour to accommodate early check ins where available. Late departures will incur a fee.
• AFTER HOURS ARRIVALS - If you plan to arrive after hours, please make alternative arrangements with us well in advance for the collection of keys by sending us a message prior to your arrival date.
• KEY RETURN – All Keys are to be returned to the office of Raine and Horne, 3066 Surfers Paradise Blvd, and should you be departing outside of office hours please return the keys to the key return box outside the office at Raine and Horne.
• LOST KEYS – Guests will be responsible for the cost of replacing keys if they are lost.
•LOCKED OUT - A $20.00 cash fee will be charged if we are required to unlock the apartment outside of office hours.
A $50.00 cash fee will be charged if we are required to unlock the apartment after 9pm due to misplaced keys.
• LINEN – All linen is included in our properties. We do not provide beach/pool towels.
• NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS - must not exceed the number of beds in house/unit. Overloading will render guests liable for cancellation of the booking immediately and no refund will be given.
• PERSONAL PROPERTY - no responsibility accepted by either the Agent or Owner for customer’s personal property left on the premises. Unclaimed lost property will be disposed of.
• SECURITY – for security reasons, please close all windows and doors when leaving the property at any time and also in the event of sudden storms or changes of weather.
Hi, I'm Belinda.
I have lived on the Gold Coast for the past 30 years and have worked in the travel industry for over 15 years. I have recently joined our family Real Estate business and manage our holiday properties. We only have quality apartments and pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service.