Fully brand new cozy studio located on G floor of Marina promenade, Paloma Tower.
Please note that smoking is not allowed, there is no balcony.
Close to the beach.
This is a brand new, fully furnished studio which is located in a luxury Marina Promenade complex, Paloma Tower on G floor.
Studio has upgraded design and new furniture.
There is the corridor with wardrobe, where you can find ironing board, iron and vacuum. on the right sight there is a kitchen entrance, kitchen is full(with the door which separates the area) and has electric stove, oven, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, all cutlery and crockery, dishes, pans, bowls.
the studio space is furnished with a queen size bed (160*180) with a comfortable mattress, 2 side tables with lamps, dining table with 2 chairs and big screen TV, which you can rotate and watch from the bed, from dining table of from the kitchen. There is Cable TV connected and a
Then there is an area with main wardrobes, laundry section (with washing machine, clothes drying rack and hair dryer) and the full bathroom with bathtube, toilet and sink, spacious.
There are 2 big windows.
There are no constructions or noise around, place is very calm.
Paloma Tower has outstanding facilities: big swimming pool, GYM, badminton hall.
There is a waterbus station in front of the building, 1 min walk.
The main JBR Public Beach ('The Beach') is located in 5 min walk across the road.
Marina Mall is in 10 min walk. There is a tram station nearby, te Metro station is reachable by tram(5 min ) or by walk(15 min).
please note that there is no balcony and smoking is not allowed anywhere in the apartment.
However the exit of the building is right near the apartment so you can smoke outside.
1) The apartment is Strictly Non-smoking. Breaching of this rule will result in 500$ fine. Please note, there is no balcony in the apartment.
2) In case of keys,cards or remote control loss, guest will be charged: 27 USD for a key replacement, 137 USD for access card/remote control replacement. Price includes pure cost of the replacement item plus extra time spend of the company staff for issuing the items.
3) Pets are not allowed. Bringing the Pet on the check in will result in reservation cancellation with no reimbursement.
4) Any damage of the items will request the deposit charge according to the bill from the maintenance company.
5) Passport copies of all guests should be emailed us after the reservation is confirmed according to the UAE LAW. Not following to this rule will ends in cancelling the reservation as per cancellation policy.
6) Cleaning/towel change in not included in the price and available as additional service only. Price should be confirmed in advance, cleaning should be scheduled/requested at least 36 hours in advance. We provide cleaning(and bring towels) only before the check in, to ensure that guests are coming to fresh apartment.
7) Check in and check out time should be confirmed with the host after the booking is made. Guest is responsible to provide correct arrival details and ensure that info received by the host. This is important for the fast and smooth check in process. This is private apartment and we should be able to reach the place for the check in at the agreed time. We meet our guests in the apartment/near the building where apartment was reserved.
Guest should stay in touch after arrival by phone/sms/whatss app.
8) The following extras are not included in the price and should be requested and paid at least 24 hours before the arrival: - extra bed linen set 45 USD -baby cot (up to 6 months and up to 2 years) 90USD - early check in/late check out(if available)
9) In case of lost keys and emergency request to come, additional charge of USD 70(from 9 am to 6 pm) or USD 137 (any other time) will be charged from the guest for our representative to come+ key replacement cost.
10) Tourism dirham fee of AED 10 per night as per DTCM regulation is included in the price.
11) There will be complimentary 1 set of hand soaps, shower gel,shampoo and 1 roll of toilet paper in each bathroom for your use.
We also provide you with start up dish-washing liquid, laundry detergent and first set of garbage bags for 1-2 times use.
This apartment is classified as self-catered private apartment registered as a holiday home, so please remember that while some start-up items are supplied before the check in, you will need to replenish them with your shopping.
This host has 579 reviews for other properties.View other reviews