A contemporary conversion of an old Calvinist chapel dating back to early 1900's finished to a high standard. Private access from public footpath and rear garden. The downstairs consists of new shower room, toilet and small kitchen a staircase leads to the Studio living and sleeping area this includes a high vaulted ceiling with period features and surrounded by trees. Furnished with a Habitat sofa, real bed, dining table and storage. The studio is located in Clipston a pretty village on the Leics/Northamptonshire border close to Kelmarsh Hall and Naseby, with a good local pub serving food and real ales a short walk away. We are only 4 miles from Market Harborough (trains to St Pancras 1hr) and easy access to both the M1 and M6 only 10mins by car.