This is a 1bedroom with private terrace, in a quiet, nice residential area. We have a big park, few small restaurants and pizzerias, several stores, bus stops to the centre and train station, all within walking distance.
Guests get to use the master bedroom and the common rooms. For the price listed, you get the whole place.
Good for business trips, couples, can accommodate a child or 1/2 extra guests. This is a smoke free house.
The house is a ground floor facing our quiet street and has a big terrace on the back. This is a safe residential area but in Bologna - like all cities - it's usually a good idea to lock the shutters at night.
For the price listed you get the whole house for yourself, including use of the kitchen, bathroom, living room and our big terrace. For sleeping I will prepare the big bed in the master bedroom, and there's an extra sofa bed in the living room if you're more than 2 people. I won't charge extra for a child.
Interaction with guests
I will show you around at check in, then be available via phone and email for anything you should need during your stay.
Other things to note
1. This is a strictly non smoking house where I live with a 4 years old. I can't stress this enough. There's a huge terrace with an ashtray anyways, so there's really no reason to smoke inside. Smoking inside the house will get you a bad review.
2. There is one extra bedroom in the house I don't ever rent out, my son's room - who is away during the weekends. If you are interested in a discount for your stay, I can apply it and I will stay in the apartment, in my son's room - of course you will still get to use the master bedroom and the common rooms.
- This is the house where I leave with my son. I ask you to be considerate or our spaces, respect the neighbors, and our privacy while we're gone.
- My cat will be in the apartment during your stay, I'll leave everything set for her but you need to be fine with that :) *spoiler: she might climb on your bed
- Please NO SMOKING inside the house, use the huge terrace instead, I left an ashtray there. I am a non smoker, I can smell a cigarette from miles away. I can tell if you smoked even if you opened the window for hours. Smoking inside will get you a very bad review.