About 0.5 miles from Civic Center Dr sprinter station and 2 minutes to the 78 freeway. Conveniently located equal distance to the 15 and the 5 freeways. Gemological institute of America in Carlsbad (7 miles), close to restaurants and dining, the beach, family-friendly activities, public transport. You’ll love my place because of the location, the people, the outdoors space, the neighborhood. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Modern with touches of Rustic. Clean and Quiet. Lots of private back and front yard space to sit and relax. Spacious and lots of kitchen as well as living space areas.
Kitchen, Back and Front yard
- Remove dirty shoes/ socks when entering home.
- Shut off lights/ fans etc when not in the room.
- Shut all windows and lock all doors when leaving home. Shut garage door immediately after entering and leaving home.
- NO food allowed in room. Food specifically only allowed in kitchen and dining table areas.
- Quiet time 11pm- 6 am
- NO parties/ events allowed
- NO overnight guests
- NO pets allowed.
- NO smoking, alcohol or drugs. Zero tolerance for smoking, drugs or alcohol in home and on property premises.
- Respect others belongings including food in fridge. Do not eat other's food without permission.
- Squeegee shower walls after using shower. Spray shower walls and curtain with provided spray and then squeegee all walls with provided squeegee every time after showering.
- Conserve water. If you are waiting for water to cool/ heat, please use provided pail/ bucket in kitchen and bathroom to fill the water while you wait so that the water is not wasted and can be used to water plants.
- Clean up after using bathroom. Please do not clog up the toilet with excessive toilet paper use. Do not flush down feminine products or sanitary pads down toilet. Use appropriate flush for liquid (flush upwards) and/ or solid human excrement/ waste (flush downwards). Please leave hair strainers in drains and do not remove while using shower and sinks. Please avoid excessive splatter but If mirror is splattered, please wipe off splatter as a courtesy to other guests.
- NO bubble baths
- Clean up kitchen area after use. This includes but is not limited to dishes/ pots/ utensils, sink, microwave, stove top and buttons/ knobs, counter tops, dining table and placemats, fridge, etc.
- Dishes/ pots/ utensils; preferred that guest bring/ have their own but if guest doesn't have any, ONLY designated pots/ dishes/ utensils next to the right hand of stove can be borrowed/ used. DO NOT touch China nor personal dishes/ pots/ utensils. Kitchen cupboards and drawers and their contents are off limits to guests.
- Park only in designated parking areas
- Loss of keys will incur replacement key cost.
- Washer/ dryer are not listed amenities.
*** If ALL the above house rules not heeded, this will warrant breakage of House rules and early termination.
This host has 13 reviews for other properties.View other reviews