About this listing
High end and modern condo with unreal location in downtown close to the best restaurants and city attractions
Experience the downtown Montreal life with a luxurious 5 star condo facing Sainte-Catherine street steps from the Atwater Metro, shopping centers, landmarks and universities!!!!
Easy access from airport public transit and indoor parking available 15$/day
High speed internet and top amenities with full sized gym, pools, views over downtown and security!!!!
What do you get ? Everything you need and more!!!
- Kitchen : modern stone counters, beautiful wood cabinetry, frigidaire appliances, bodum toaster & kettle along with the cookware to make a gourmet meal (also note high end grocery store at the lobby)
- Living room with beautiful leather couch, television with apple TV
- *** Nespresso machine*** with capsules and tea
- access wifi high speed internet (30 mbs!!!)
- Queen bed with fresh quality bed sheets & Several clean towels
- Modern bathroom with huuuge shower, Blow dryer and all the basics
- Washer and dryer in the unit with tide capsules
- Indoor heated parking where you can safely park for 15$/day
I could go on but too many to list!!! Message me I'll provide you with the unique features of the listing :-)
Top notch facilities that will put to shame any hotel, its like being at a resort downtown with the following:
- Sports center featuring an exercise room and year round heated pool located on the ground floor
- Your choice of 3 rooftop pools to maximize your summer tan
- The spa features a spa, sauna and steam bath
- Lush gardens across the exterior pathways
- Rooftop lounge with breathtaking view over the city
Interaction with guests
I pride myself in offering a great stay and have received on 5 star rating on every single stay for almost 5 years!
Words from guests :
"I stayed here with my girlfriend for 5 nights and it was EXACTLY as advertised. Eddy was a phenomenal host and not only is the location great but the condo itself is immaculate. We had a very pleasant experience through AirBnb as this was our first time using it. The next time I travel to MTL I will absolutely see if this apartment is available. We didn't even have to contact host for anything because there were no problems."
"This condo is in an awesome location and perfectly furnished for a short or long stay. I spent a week here and plan to be back. Eddy is a great host, I was delayed in arriving to Montreal and he waited up for me to show me the Condo. This Condo is great for a single person or a couple. I have stayed in many top notch hotels in Montreal and this trumps them all. Kitchen has everything you need if you actually plan to cook while in Montreal. There is a market on the main floor of the building for everything you need. Towels, bedding and mattress are all top notch. After 10 hours out everyday it was a pleaser to come back to this comfortable Condo. Eddy answered any questions I had and gave me a list of great places to eat. The Metro is a block away and the old Forum (where the Canadians played) is not a huge movie theater complex. This is a brand new building so everything is new and Fred has done a nice job furnishing the place, heated towel racks in the bathroom, Bidet toilet are among a few things to take note of. Nothing bad to say about this Condo at all, can't wait to be back. Thanks!"
Read the many other great reviews!!!
Other things to note
Why do I charge a cleaning fee?
1) It takes several hours to prepare the apartment to make sure you have a clean environment with freshly cleaned sheets and linen
2) I regularly replace all towels and bed sheets with brand new sets
- no smoking in the unit or animals are allowed. A penalty of 450$ will be imposed without exception
- please do not invite other guests without permission or have any parties
- lock the doors
-be careful with the hardwood floors (no heels inside and preferably take off your shoes)
- common sense, take care of the belongings and do not disturb neighbors
- late check-out can be arranged at cost of 50% of the night
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews
I am Eddy, hopefully your friendly host!!!
I am a well traveled young professional who loves to travel, eat out and truly live the Montreal life at its fullest!!!
I ensure every guest gets a wonderful and memorable stay in one of the best downtown locations and I will let the reviews speak for themselves!!!!