Room #5 in a cozy 2 story townhouse in South Philadelphia. Building is equipped with full (shared) kitchen and washer & dryer for you to use during your stay. This room is on the 2nd floor and has a queen bed and a comfortable laptop workspace with its own private ensuite bathroom. Easy and convenient commute to Center City by bus or car and only 6 miles from airport. 10 min drive to UPenn, Children's hospital and the stadiums. Plenty of parking available.
Large bedroom in a newly remodeled townhouse in South Philly with comfortable laptop work space. Brand new shared kitchen and private ensuite bathroom. Cozy common area for relaxing after a long day and brand new washer and dryer for you to use.
- Check in time is after 2pm, I will give you instructions on how to find and enter my place one day before checkin. This is for the safety of my guests. If you need an earlier checkin, this can be arranged if you message me about it.
- Check out time is 11am. This gives me time to clean the room for the next guest. Shall you need a delayed checkout time, you will need to message me first to have this arranged.
- You can use the kitchen on the 1st floor, just please clean up after yourself immediately, do not leave anything in the sink. Take out your own garbage when you leave. Please be courteous to the other guests that share the kitchen.
- You may use the washer and dryer on the 3rd floor of this building. Please clean out the lint catcher after each use. You may not use the washer and dryer after 9pm in observance of the quiet hours.
-Quiet hours is between 9:30pm-10am. Any loud noise during this time will not be tolerated out of respect to the other guests in the house.
Interaction with guests
Please contact me mainly through airbnb or phone for any non-urgent issues.
If you have a reservation with me, you can call me 24/7 for any urgent issues.
Other things to note
- We provide you with 1 shower towel per person per stay. If you book a longer stay with me, I can provide you with 2 towels, that you can wash using the washer and dryer upstairs in the building.
Before you book my place please make sure you are familiar and willing to follow the following rules. If you make a reservation with me but fail to follow these rules, I will have to ask you to leave. My top priority is that every single guest I host has a clean and comfortable place to call home, even if for one night.
- You may checkin at anytime after 2pm of your checkin date. If you need to checkin earlier this can be arranged but please speak with me first.
- You will receive checkin details about how to find and enter the building and your room 1 day before your checkin. This is to assure security of the house and I also rotate my codes frequently.
- Your checkout must be completed before 10am of your departure date. If you need a late checkout, please speak with me first and I can arrange for it.
- Please be honest about the number of guests that you are booking for. If you only book the room for 1 person, then you are not allowed to have overnight guests.
- Please be respectful of my house, fixtures and appliances. If you damage or break anything please let me know as soon as possible.
- Please be respectful of the other guests in the house. Quiet time is after 930pm. No deliveries, external guests, dish-washing, cooking or Washer & Dryer usage after 900pm.
- We offer each guest 1 shower towel per your stay. Should you need a face towel or extra towels please message me and I can have that arranged but please do not be wasteful as this is not a hotel and I do not have unlimited towels.
- Please refrain from sending mail to the property as we cannot be responsible for lost items or accepting your mail on your behalf.
- Absolutely no drugs, illegal substances, smoking or firearms allowed in the house. There is no exception. I do not care if things are decriminalized or "not that bad", this is my home!
- No pets.
- No parties or loud music.
- Do not disturb other guests in the house.
- No outside laundry allowed.
- If you use the kitchen please clean up after yourself immediately. Do not leave anything in the sink.
- Take out your own garbage when you leave. Do not leave any large items such as clothing, suitcases or personal belongings.
- Please respect my cancellation policy when booking. If you need to cancel at anytime after you book, it's 50% up to a week before your arrival. Once you are 1 week before your arrival, it's very hard to refund you even 50%. Please discuss with me if you have any questions.
This host has 379 reviews for other properties.View other reviews