Only 1/2 block to BART and 7min to SF, this shared bedroom features 2 high end bunk beds for travelers of all kinds. ELECTRONIC LOCK on bedroom door. Private bath in bedroom, and shared bath in common space. For males and females. High speed wifi is provided. Front door features electronic lock, so there are no pesky keys to deal with. There is a large common area with a work space, kitchen, and living room.
This is a beautiful large home less than 1 block from the BART station, only one stop away from downtown San Francisco, or a 7 minute ride... a home in what was recently titled the "Hottest Housing Market in the Nation".
The house feature Victorian furniture, luxurious wooden beds, Himalayan rock salt lamps, cooking supplies, refrigerator, coffee machine and coffee, work spaces, wifi, and beautiful backyard deck with tables.
Each room has ample desk space and outlets to remain productive on your trip. The house is secured by an electronic lock which you can easily unlock with the given PIN number, and locks automatically after entering the house.
As a real estate developer and remodeler, I work very passionately with my partner to create unique spaces and positive experiences for the guests who come to stay in our properties.
Check out our profile to read more about us and what we do!
Guests can use the entire home, expect for the other two bedrooms. The kitchen, living room, dining room, side-yard, and backyard are all accessible and set up for your use!
Interaction with guests
Since I manage our multiple AirBnB rental homes, I make a point to stop by each property to say hello and make sure everything is running smoothly. Most of the day, guests will have the home to themselves, and might share the common space with another couple staying in the second private bedroom. If a guest would ever like to meet up and chat, I am only a short call and a few blocks away!
Other things to note
The front door is equipped with an electronic lock, so you wont have to carry any pesky keys!
1. Every guest MUST check out of their bedroom by 11 AM on the day of checkout to accommodate the house cleaner. If not, guests will incur an additional fee.
2. Clean after yourself by washing and putting away dishes. Always place trash into trashcan.
3. Respectful quite hours begin at 10:30 PM on weekday nights and at 11:30 PM on weekend nights.
4. Absolutely no drug or alcohol use is permitted on or in the property. We pride ourselves in providing a safe and comfortable experience for all of our guests.
5. Only take your assigned bed, which will be sent to your AirBnB inbox. Taking someone else's bed will result in you incurring a fee.
6. Treat all individuals in the house with love and respect, no matter what race, religion, sex, age, or color. We are all human and share a home on this planet called Earth! :)
7. Respect and make room for the cleaner in the common areas when she arrives in the afternoon to clean. Her name is Norma, and she is awesome.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
My name is Raquel, but you can call me Rocci. I am a real estate developer and Victorian home restorer with my partner in crime, Bruce, or as we like to call him, The Bull.
The two of us own multiple homes in West Oakland which we are turning into unique AirBnB experiences.
We are both passionate about our community, traveling, homes, and the beauty of the world around.
Our current projects include restoring 3 Victorian homes in West Oakland, 1 large development near the BART station, as well as developing 2 single family homes.
Looking forward to hearing from you and sharing what we can about the wonderful Bay Area!
~ Rocci and The Bull