Our newly built in-law apartment is located on a quiet street close to McMenamins Kennedy School hotel, Podnah's Pit Barbecue, DOC Restaurant, Autentica Mexican Cuisine, Extracto Coffee Roasters, Beast, Ex-Patriot, Nonna, New Seasons Supermarket. You’ll love our place because of the comfy bed, the neighborhood, the coziness, the light, the kitchen, the local joints. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and furry friends (pets).
Our place is located on a quiet street in the heart of Concordia literally two minute walk to 7 different restaurants and a coffee shop.
The location is 12 minute walk or five minute drive from Alberta arts district.
The whole in-law apartment
Interaction with guests
We respect our guests and committed to their privacy. We are usually available on the phone, messenger and email and always have a backup person to help if we are traveling.
Other things to note
Please note that the house is not child proof. If staying with kids or toddlers it is solely tenant's responsibility to insure children's safety.
For your convenience we have setup Netflix account in the smart TV. There is also HD antenna that allows to watch about 20-30 channels.
When using Netflix account please always choose "Guest" profile.
Please do not log off the Netflix account for next guest to enjoy.
For summer only we have a portable AC unit in living room and fans in both bedrooms.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
- Please be mindful of our neighbors at all times and keep noise level down, especially from 10:00PM to 8:00AM
- You are not permitted to hold a party or make unreasonable amount of noise. If, contrary to this agreement, you hold a party in the apartment or disturb the neighbors, you agree to vacate the apartment immediately upon our request and with no refund for unused days.
- No smoking is allowed on or around the property. You agree to a penalty of $300 if you been smoking on the property
- You will allow us access to the premises for purposes of maintenance, necessary repairs or inspection or to confirm that the correct number of guests are staying.
- Please do not cover or obstruct in-wall electrical heaters. When leaving we ask to set all three heaters thermostats to 45-50 degrees.
- Please do not move the portable AC unit as it may cause disconnecting of the air duct and additional fee to call a technician to re-connect it will be assessed.
- Please be careful with the free standing TV in the living room and keep children away from it. Do not move it or touch it to avoid tipover.
- To avoid being locked out please never set the bottom lock to locked position when leaving. Use only the top Slock.
Please note that the top lock has auto-lock function that engages automatically after 30 seconds.
- When leaving, please always lock the front door by pressing the "Schlage" button on top of the lock keypad. You'll hear a noise from the electric motor and the green "V" will appear on the keypad
-I'm not responsible for any injures, accidents or illnesses that occurs while on the property.
-I'm not responsible for the loss of your personal belongings or valuables.
- By accepting the reservation you undertake that all guests are expressly assuming the risk for any harm arising from their use of the property or others whom they invite to use the property
Hello! My name is Michael, I work in High-tech industry, I love travel, sports and adventure. My favorite destination is a small Caribbean island Bonaire, my sports are: Muay Thai, Skydiving, Scuba diving and flying aerobatic airplanes. Not long ago I discovered AirBnB for traveling and liked it so much I decided to become a host myself. I hope you'll love my house.