Рядом с моим жильем Stylish quiet 72 sqm fully renovated flat in Athens City Centre.The apartment is located 3 minutes from metro station Evangelismos. Next to Metro Station Evangelismos 1min and very close to Syntagma Square and the Acropolis!
Ideal for those who travel on business or pleasure!
Across the Byzantine Museum and close to Benaki Museum and Museum of Cycladic Art. The appartment is in the most chic and absolutely safe district of central Athens..
The apartment is spacious and beautifully decorated. It offers a comfortable double bed with orthopedical mattress, sized 160x200, a dinning table so you can enjoy having friends around and cooking. There is also an unfolded sofa bed in the living room(160*200) at which one or two more persons can easily sleep on ,and a sofa for one person available (90 * 191)
The surrounding area is very sweet with many small shops, bars, a super market and cafes. central Street , big super-market 5 minuts .
Interaction with guests
I'm always available on my mobile phone for my guests. The keys will be delivered upon arrival. I would be delighted to welcome my guests and answer at any question concerning the apartment and my lovely town at any time! Please don't hesitate to ask!
Let us be your home away from home… Enjoy Athens!!!
Other things to note
There are 2 options to reach the apartment:
a)From Airport 40 minutes
b)From Port 20 minutes
2) Arriving by yourself and meet you at the apartment.
a) From Airport by Metro/Bus (minimum 2 hours including waiting 30 minutes for the metro and walking) or by taxi.
b) From Port by Metro (minimum 45 minutes depending on the island, walking to the ferry can add up to 30 minutes extra time) or by taxi.
*Keep in mind that
a) Athens airport is far away (40 km). It will take you minimum 2 hours FROM landing to reach the apartment by public transportation.
b)Metro from the airport is not operating after 23:15
c) You can take a taxi (50 day rate - 65 euros night rate)
d) You can take a bus 6 euros per person and Metro (10 euros one ticket one way) .
From Piraeus port as most ferries arrive around midnight (please note that especially in the summer time they arrive at the port delayed), you will not be able to use the metro. Taxi price is around 25 euros.
1) PLEASE NO SMOKING
2) Local laws prohibit loud music 15:00 pm till 17:30 pm and 23:00 pm till 07:00. Please be respectful towards other tenants by being quiet when leaving and entering the building.
3) Leaving cooking pans/oven unattended is not allowed
4) Disposing toilet paper in the toilet bowels is not allowed. Please use bins.4) Disposing toilet paper in the toilet bowels is not allowed. Please use bins provided.
5) Ensure that all doors are closed behind you when entering/leaving the building.
6) Please leave the common areas clean and tidy.
7) Please keep it clean as you'll receive it and enjoy the best of it.!
Thanks for understanding and obeying the rules of the house.Thank you for choosing our apartment and we hope you have a fantastic time!
This host has 146 reviews for other properties.View other reviews