Cozy cabin located across the street from the turquoise caribbean waters of Tulum Mexico, right in the hotel zone. It has a queen size bed and a table for working. It has a private bathroom and pool. You also get access to a shared kitchen with other 3 suites including fridge, stove and oven, and a cozy dining room. Enjoy walks or bike rides (not included) by the beach strip where you can find a variety of restaurants, cafes, and nice shops, as well as the astonishing ruins of Tulum. Enjoy!
- From December 15th to Jan 30th the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- If you reserve the same day of your arrival, please consider that we will need time to clean your room and have it ready for you.
- We are glad to provide the kitchen for your use, so that you can save in food budget and enjoy cooking if that's something you like. The use of the fridge in the kitchen is for food supplies (i.e. don't fill the fridge with beers, as other guests won't have enough space for their food). Be considerate on the space you're using. Also, be respectful of other people's supplies. You can use all the species and sauces provided, which are for general use, but not fresh supplies in the fridge. Please consider we're in the middle of the jungle, so don't take food to your rooms, as we don't want wildlife to bother you. There's a nice dining room provided for enjoying your meals. Please leave the kitchen clean, the same way you would like to find it when you need to use it. There is a general cleaning taking place on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, but we would kindly suggest you wash your dishes.
- We provide wifi for all our guests. However, in Tulum we are in the middle of the jungle and run onauto-sustainable energy, so we ask you to be understanding if sometimes wi-fi goes off for some time. It doesn’t happen very often, but if it does, please sit back and relax. It will eventually come back.
- Also, in Tulum there is no sewage in the beach área, we run over a septic system, so please don’t throw toilet paper or any other object in the WC. Bins are provided.
This host has 402 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I love meeting other people, get to know other ways to think, live, feel, eat. I believe it is very enriching. I have been a yoga instructor for 13 years. I have a 3 years old beautiful girl and I'm enjoying motherhood very much. I used to live in Mexico City, but currently live in Tulum. I hope to have people from all around the world visit us. I enjoy reading, poetry, photography, good music and good movies.