This bright, cheerful townhome has 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms and it is in the heart of VaHi, one block from Highland Ave and 2 blocks from the Beltline, near Ponce City Market and Piedmont Park. You'll love the area and this quiet & safe, charming & funky, SUPER CLEAN home!!
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids)
All amenities are included: french press coffee maker and organic coffee; washer/dryer; one parking spot; wifi; kitchen; dishwasher; hangers; cozy bathroom robes.
We take great pride in hospitality! Please let us know if there is anything at all that you need!! Restaurant or coffee shop recommendations, day trips, hiking trails in the city or day trips to the Chattahoochie. Anything at all, please ask and we will accommodate if we can!
Cleanliness is godliness, and all surfaces, floors and linens are washed, every single time. If you find it otherwise, we want to know and will correct it immediately! The host is also an Airbnb traveler from time to time, and takes great pride in the space!
You'll have access to 1 parking spot in the back parking lot.
Interaction with guests
Available 24/7 while here; and I will do my best to answer your questions within normal hours if you are requesting to book!
Other things to note
Unfortunately due to guest pet owners allowing pets to sleep in the bed, we no longer allow pets. As of 7May2017, no pets. Any bookings before then we will honor the pet policy.
- GOLDEN CLEANING RULE: We charge a nominal cleaning fee, and in return we request one simple rule: ***Leave the space as you found it.*** This means: 1) pull your sheets off the bed, put them in the washer; 2) take out your trash; 3) wipe the sink basins; 4) empty the fridge. This is an HONOR system. By agreeing to these terms, you give us *your word* that you will RESPECT the space, the neighbors, and leave it as you found it.
- If you are booking the reservation, YOU must be staying in the unit. No exceptions. Bookings for other people will be cancelled. (This is the same as hotels.)
- Quiet hours 10:30pm - 7am
- Parking: one space available in the back parking area. Entrance to alley is off of Frederica!- NO parties. No more than 4 people in the space at any time.
- No smoking inside OR outside; guests will be charged a $75 fine for indoor smoking and $50 fine for cigarettes found on sidewalk or driveway.
This host has 77 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I host two Airbnb places in Atlanta, and I absolutely love being a host. A frequent traveler myself, I believe whole-heartedly in the concept. Hospitality is important to me, part of my ethos. Welcome!