Welcome to our cozy lakeside cabin! The cabin is nestled at the foothills of the Olympic Mountains on beautiful Lake Sutherland. Centrally located between all of your Northwest activities giving you endless possibilities. It's only a 15 min drive to downtown Port Angeles. Lake front access, ample parking, dock with boathouse, equipped barbecue, covered deck seating and a fire pit. This cabin holds 8 guests comfortably, with full kitchen, dining room and living room. Your retreat awaits you.
Lake front cabin, there is nothing better than waking up to the spectacular view.
Dock, lake, fire pit,
Interaction with guests
Although I will not be around, I am available for any questions! Please don't be afraid to ask :)
- Two small pets under 30 lbs are allowed. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, we may accept your request reguarding well trained animals.
- Only use fireplace if you have adequate experience and know how to operate safely.
- Please attend to all children when around the lake. We recommend use of life vests for children 13 and younger. Always swim with others around for safety purposes.
- This house uses a septic system, ONLY toilet paper can be flushed.
- Because we keep our cabin sparkly clean for you, we kindly ask that you lend a helping hand. Clean any dishes used, put dirty laundry in hamper, you know the basic stuff... It helps keep the cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- We're keeping the floors clean for our guests, please no shoes in house.
- Accidents happen, when they do please notify us as soon as possible. This is the best way to ensure the return of your security deposit.
- No drugs allowed, it's the law.
- Please be respectful of our neighbors and the lake. You'd be surprised how sound travels across the lake. Please keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 10:00pm and 7:00am.
- Please help mother earth. Turn lights and accessories off; heat at 55 degrees when not in use.
- No smoking is aloud indoors. There is a covered area outside if you choose to do so.
- We are honored you decided to choose our lakeside cabin, however if your goal is to throw a party this is not the destination for you.
- Running an hour late? Want to stay an extra hour? Should be fine, just let us know in advanced.
- Please stay out of the attic, crawlspace and pump-house.
Hello there :) Your potentially staying at my house so I might as well tell you a little about myself. I have lived on the Peninsula since I was 5, it's home to me. I love being outdoors, because why not around here? You may find me wandering around the woods, hiking up a mountain,down by the beach or playing outside with my dog Sophie.