Brand new cosy, yet functional 2BR flat for monthly stay. Located outside of the city centre, this flat is ideal for a small family who wants a peaceful home to relax in after a busy day in the city. The flat is a 10min walk to Bearing Skytrain (BTS) where a 20min train ride will take you directly to the city. The flat is decorated with beautiful designer furniture and has extraordinary views of Bangkok's skyline from the rooftop swimming pool.
The Apartment ||
My apartment is brand new and very modern. Once you step in, you immediately feel refreshed with a sense of calmness because of the warm tones created by the interior design. The flat is small and cosy yet highly functional and efficient. Whether you share it with your family or friends, you can't quite help not feeling at home.
I've prepared a personalized guide giving you directions and insider tips to my favourite restaurants on Bearing, Bangna area and Bangkok.
The kitchen is equipped with an induction stove, exhaust hood, refrigerator, microwave and basic cutlery. It is only suitable for light cooking! As my guest, I would recommend you to pop downstairs and sample local Thai food from local vendors on the street. The Thai food in this area js incredibly authentic and affordable -($1 USD for a street snack or $4-7 USD for a meal in a restaurant). Dont worry, plenty of restaurants that serve western food too.
Premium toiletries made from Thai plants / herbs / flowers are offered for all my guests.
THE AREA ||
Bearing station is the last station on the BTS line. It borders "Sukhumvit" road, (the busiest street in Bangkok), and Samutprakan district, which is a tranquil suburb where all the expat kids go to school. I personally love (and live) in this area because it is a perfect break from the hustle and bustle of city life.
The main strip of "Soi Bearing" road is 2 minutes away by walk and there, you will find a Seven Eleven (7/11) massage spas, laundry service, pharmacy and plenty of restaurants, coffee shops and street food vendors.
GETTING AROUND ||
Bearing BTS station is only 10 minutes by walk.
- 7 minutes taxi to BITEC Exhibition Centre.
- 15 minutes taxi to Central Bangna shopping centre (with rooftop water park, movie cinema, international department store) and BIG C hypermarket.
- 15 mins taxi to Mega Bangna Shopping Mall
- 15 mins taxi to Windmill Golf Course.
- 15-20 mins taxi to "train" nightmarket ( the largest night market in Bangkok)
- 25 minutes to Suvarnabhumi Airport
BY BTS (SKYTRAIN)
- 5 stations to On Nut
- 8 stations to Thonglor (Night Clubs, bars, trendy restaurants)
- 9 stations to Phrom Phong ( Emporium Shopping Centre)
- 10 stations to Asok (interchange to MRT line )
**Bangkok has multiple city centres: Thonglor/Phrom Phong (restaurant / bar district), Siam (Shopping District) and Sathorn (Financial District)**
You have access to the all of the condo's facilities:
-Rooftop swimming pool, green garden and mini fitness center overlooking Bangkok City's skyline.
- Air conditioned reception area with desks for guests to use as a work area.
- 24 hour security office with CCTV surveillance.
Interaction with guests
You can reach me anytime during your entire stay by text, line or your preferred mode of communication. I'll be more than happy to assist with your restaurant bookings, sightseeing recommendations or even giving instructions to your taxi driver in Thai.
Other things to note
**For confirmed guests, please read the house manual before you check in for important information!
***I have 2 other properties in the Bearing Skytrain (BTS) Station area. Please feel free to check them out in case this listing is not available on your chosen dates.
- No smoking allowed in my apartment. If you want to smoke, you can go to the sky lounge.
- Most of your neighbours are working professionals who work 9-5 jobs so do keep the noise down after 9pm.
- No house parties allowed.
- After your stay, please help me empty the garbage.
- Do try to conserve energy (turn off lights, switch off AC when leaving the house)
- Please treat this house like yours and leave the flat the way you found it.
My name is Anita. I'm originally from Hong Kong but grew up between Bangkok and Vancouver, Canada. Worked in Singapore for another 3 years before coming back home. I can speak Cantonese and Mandarin!
I love to meet new people, eat, and go adventures to explore different parts of the world. My most memorable destination to date has been Marrakech, Morocco.
Designing a home isn't just about choosing a style. It's more of a platform to share the things I feel deeply passionate about. For me, these are: my love for travelling as well as, my love for hosting. From the welcome baskets to the choice of bedding, I want my homes to be a place where guests feel comfortable, at ease and welcomed.
Stay with me and I'll be sure to introduce you to a local side of Bangkok you've never seen before.