I welcome you in my T2 located in the heart of the historical center of the pink city!
You will find the charm of typical Toulouse apartments with its pink bricks and exposed beams.
Completely renovated (May 2017), I made it to be as warm and functional as possible so that you feel at home.
Ideally located in the center of Paris, this 40 sqm T2 apartment is nestled in a 19th century building at the foot of the Capitole (on the 3rd and last floor with lift).
The windows do not overlook the Capitol but on an inner courtyard, so you will be immune to the bustle of the street.
Its duplex configuration allows you to have a room well insulated from the living room :-)
You will find:
A KITCHEN open fully equipped with:
- a small fridge / freezer
- Induction plates
- a microwave,
- a Senséo coffee machine,
- a toaster
- a dishwasher
- dishes for 4 persons
A cozy LIVING ROOM with:
- a sofa bed 140 (opening rapido, new mattress)
- a flat screen TV
- An IPod docking station
- Wifi optical fiber.
A lovely BEDROOM with exposed beams and:
- A queen size bed (160 X 200)
- 2 mattresses for a better independence of sleeping and a mattress Bultex quality hotellerie (new: October 2017)
A BATHROOM with
- a washing machine
- organic shower gel and shampoo
- a hair dryer
- smoothing plates
You will also be able to take advantage of a PEINT PLUS corner to browse your guides on Toulouse. :-)
- CUPBOARDS with SHELVES and WARDROBES (in the entrance, the room and the bathroom) are at your disposal to put away your belongings.
- Free WIFI (very high speed: optical fiber)
- iron and ironing board
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- To start your stay, I also provide you with coffee, tea, condiments, toilet paper, paper towels ...
You have access to the whole apartment! :-)
I will send you all the necessary information to get to the accommodation but you can already get an idea of the time you will need depending on the means of locomotion chosen:
* From the train station: 7 mn by metro (2 metro stops at the foot of the apartment) or 15 mn on foot.
* From Blagnac airport: 30 to 40 minutes depending on the chosen means. Either metro + tram, direct shuttle or taxi (I will send you all the information). The metro takes you past the lodging, the shuttle is 4 minutes walk.
The apartment is located in a pedestrian zone. If you come by car you can park at the Capitole parking garage at the foot of the apartment or for free a little further (and walk 15 mins or take the metro which will take you to the foot of the apartment).
Interaction with guests
I will be there to welcome you.
You can reach me by e-mail, telephone, text messages or messaging throughout the stay. ☺
Other things to note
If you wish to arrive outside of the check-in or check-out times indicated, you can ask me BEFORE booking, we will study together the feasibility.
The deposit will not be cashed during your reservation.
My accommodation is not suitable for babies who are able to move or young children (up to 6 years) because of a staircase that is not blocked and a reading corner, in height. The other children are welcome and they will be able to enjoy the few books and games of companies that are destined for them.
- Thank you for your discretion in the common areas and in the apartment.
- For the comfort of the travelers who will follow you, the apartment is strictly NON-SMOKER (even at the window ...) and does not accept pets.
- Thank you to inform me at the latest the day before, the time you will arrive (+/- 30 mn).
- If you book for 2 people, the bed of the room will be prepared by default (sheets provided). If you also want to use the sofa bed, please notify me before booking.
- Non-residents are not allowed in the accommodation (unless agreed otherwise).
- Compliance with the Hadopi law (no illegal downloads on the Internet)
Thank you! :-)
From Dec 22 - 26, 2017 the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Rencontrer des personnes de divers horizons, apprendre des différents parcours, partager des chemins de vie, voilà ce qui me motive au quotidien dans mon activité principale: le Shiatsu.
Mon autre passion, la peinture, s'exprime au cours de moments plus solitaires et introvertis.
J'aime la nature et les plaisirs calmes qu'elle offre (nager, les randos en montagne, le vtt..), mais je pourrais difficilement me passer de la ville et de son effervescence...
Bref, un être humain dans toute sa complexité .... qui vous accueillera au mieux... et avec grande joie!