A great escape! Whether you want peace and tranquility, or have an adventurous spirit! Perfect for families, reunions, friends and celebrations! Located just 3 miles off I70, you are Close to Denver, Black Hawk casinos, world-class snow skiing, charming mountain towns, Red Rocks Amphitheater, hiking, biking and so much more. Our home is very secluded, offers hours of entertainment with our game and media room. All with panoramic views.
Our kitchen is fully stocked with all the cooking essentials. Granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen is open to a large living and dining area. All of the bedrooms are very spacious. The game room downstairs is equipped with a pool and shuffle board table. The media room holds a 65" screen and 8 leather media chairs.
Access to entire house.
Interaction with guests
Please feel free to text, call, or email about and during your stay.
- Check-In is 4pm MST and Check-Out is 11am MST. Early Check-In and late Check-Out upon prior approval.
- This is a NON-SMOKING house. If you smoke outside, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE DANGERS of forest fires.
- A Refundable Damage Deposit of $500.00 is charged. This deposit does not apply towards the rent and will be refunded within 7 business days after check-out if: No damage is done to the house or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. All items on the check-in/check-out list are completed. All linens are accounted for and no late check-out (without prior approval).
- A Non-Refundable Cleaning Fee is charged. We ask that you treat the home and it's belongings with respect, as if it were your own.
- The Maximum Occupancy is limited to 12 sleeping guests per night. An additional charge of $50 per person, per night will be assessed beyond 12. People other than those in the “guest party” may not stay overnight on the property.
- Water & Septic - This house is on a well and septic system. Please DO NOT flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilets. This includes, but is not limited to feminine products.
- The fireplace is a non-vented propane gas log, fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper or combustible material in the fireplace.
- This is a mountain home on steep grades. There is to be no horse play, climbing or hanging off the deck rails. Any actions listed could result in severe injury, including death.
- Video Surveillance - There are 3 cameras on the property, all outside. One on the garage facing the front door, one on the corner of the deck facing the driveway and one on the other deck corner facing the deck. There are no other cameras on the property.
- Storm Policy / Road Conditions - No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel roads and drives are well maintained to our home, however; we highly recommend all wheel, 4 wheel drive vehicles and/or chains during winter months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
- This house is privately owned. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for loss or damage of personal belongings or valuables of the guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Access to the house will be given prior to check-in. Once at the house please let us know immediately of any damage to protect your deposit.
- Upon check-out, there is a list in our quest book we ask that you follow. This helps the home run efficiently for future quests.
- Enjoy your stay and please be sure to sign our guest book!
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.