About this listing
Enjoy my adorable, completely renovated, bungalow in La Jolla Village, and all it has to offer! Private & quiet, steps from shops, restaurants, and more, yet only minutes to the beach. Private back deck, free laundry and beach cruisers to come. Everything to have an amazing vacation!
Adorable historic cottage, completely renovated. Located in a quiet courtyard with only 3 other cottages. Sweet, outside private deck with a table for dining, and grill. Awesome ambience and unbeatable location. Only a walk away from high-end shops, grocery stores, fine dining, and beaches. One parking space included, and free, on-site laundry. Two beach cruisers will be available soon. La Jolla's farmers market only steps away every Sunday.
Entire house is yours, located on a private lot with only 3 other cottages. Common courtyard to enjoy. Cottage has it's own private, back deck for dining, or relaxing. Free laundry and a parking space included.
Interaction with guests
I'm only an email or text away!
1. Please no smoking inside the cottage. Smoking is allowed on the private, back deck, only.
2. Quiet hours are from 9pm weekdays, and 10pm weekends. This cottage would not be appropriate for loud parties.
3. Please do not pull your car to the main, side gate of the cottage complex, to unload your luggage before parking. This is a private business driveway, and we will get fined. If you need to unload your luggage before parking, you can stop in the alley, and go through the back gate, if it's open. Otherwise, your parking space is only steps away.
3. The laundry is not available for use after 8pm, or before 8am. Thank you for respecting this, since the laundry is located beside another resident's cottage.
4. Please do not leave any personal belongings outside in the common area, or on the front porch of the cottage. Wet towels from the beach can be hung to dry in the bathroom, or on the back deck.
We appreciate you following these rules, to keep our complex, and the other residents happy in their sacred, special place they call home!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 199 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm an author who's lived in San Diego for the past fifteen years, and I love it! I enjoy writing by the sea, working with my Nonprofit and our youth. I adore all San Diego offers including hiking, the ocean and the amazing sunsets.