This charming little cottage has been affectionately named "The Beehive," and you guessed it ... the theme of the décor throughout is based on our little honey-making friends, the bees! We have poured our hearts and souls into making this home the kind of place that promotes peace and relaxation.
If you appreciate the tranquility of a quiet neighborhood full of friendly folks, and would like a conveniently-located home all to yourself, then buzz on in, we'd love to meet you!
You will find a pet welcome basket with bowls, treats, toys and poop bags. As much as we love our pets and treat them like family, there are pet rules that need to be followed so that we can continue to allow our four legged family members as guests and also respect our incoming guests that may have pet allergies:
1. There is a $25 per-pet fee.
2. Pets must be approved prior to booking - 2 dog maximum.
3. We allow "Invisible Pets". The term "Invisible Pet" means that after you check out, we should not see any visible signs that your pet was in the home or yard. This includes but is not limited to; pet hair, carpet and/or fabric stains, damage to window coverings/furniture/wood floors/etc., no poop in the yard or urine damage to the grass, no pet food left in bowls, or any odor associated with a pet.
4. Pets are not allowed on the couch or on/in the beds.
5. Pets are not to be left alone in the home unless they are in a kennel.
6. You must pick up after your pet. We provide the poop bags ... you provide the cleanup.
7. No cats allowed due to guest allergies.
Other house rules:
1. Quiet time is between 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. Loud parties and festivities are not allowed. While our neighbors are very kind people, we don’t want to disturb them.
2. Bicycles must be locked at all times. We provide the locks, helmets and pump if needed. You will need to sign a waiver prior to accessing the bikes.
3. We consider children under the age of two, additional guests, and a $10 fee per night will be charged. We have a Pack-N-Play and high chair for your use.
4. Play pools (if you should bring one) are not allowed on the grass.
5. Smoking is strictly forbidden inside The Beehive. There are ashtrays provided on the patio.
From Nov 22 - 26, 2017 the minimum stay is 4 nights.
This host has 62 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm a happy-go-lucky kind of gal, who could best be described as a people-pleasing, dog-loving hippy wanna be! I live here in Spokane, and I know just what to do and see here in town. I love it so much, in fact, that I want to do all I can to make our special "Birdhouse" or "Beehive" available to all who may be traveling through. I am always available and willing to help in any way I can.