Inglenook cottage is a cosy two bedroom cottage in the heart of Croyde, 15 minutes walk from one of Britain's best surfing beaches. The cottage is family & pet friendly and is ideal for anyone looking for a break in Devon. We have WiFi, a beautiful green garden with views across the valley, a fully equipped kitchen, wetsuit wash area and outdoor board storage. Finally the cottage is one of our family houses, it feels instantly like a home when you arrive so you can really get settled in.
The cottage, originally built in 1650, is nestled right in the heart of the old Croyde Village, within walking distance of the beach, surf shops and pubs. The interior of the house is adorned with wooden beams, a stone fireplace and comfy furniture making it a cosy welcome back in from the surf. Outside we have a wetsuit drying area and board storage, up some steps behind the cottage there is a private garden with views across the valley and gentle stream runs along the front of the house.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms one double, one twin with views onto the village and the surrounding valley. Downstairs there is a open dining and living area with a kitchen at the rear.
Interaction with guests
Although I won't be around to help in person, I'm always available to contact on my phone, and I have a great local team who can help with anything urgent.
Other things to note
One thing to note is that the ceilings in the two downstairs front rooms are low, so just something to be mindful of if you're tall. The bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom all have nice high ceilings however.
We think the low ceilings in the living room make it really cosy.
- Please refrain from wearing outdoor shoes upstairs.
- Please return the key to the key safe upon departure.
- Please respect the house as you would your own, and we ask that you report any breakages. We won't get cross of course it's just good for us to know.
- We ask that guests respect the recycling rules that are up on the fridge, there are quite a few different bins... but as we know, it's very important. Any questions please do ask
- Smoking isn't allowed of the house, but feel free to smoke outside the back door if needed.
This host has 11 reviews for other properties.View other reviews