Home sweet home! This three-bedroom two-story with finished basement features an outstanding location: close to amenities yet set on a picturesque lot backing to the Highline Canal. Stylishly updated, you’ll feel like you’re staying at a high-end hotel, but with all the comforts of home. Ideal location! The Streets of SouthGlenn is nearby and offers restaurants, a movie theater, shops, splash pad, library, and events year-round. Close to Denver Tech Ctr, Park Meadows, Aspen Grove & major routes.
Home sweet home! This three-bedroom two-story with finished basement features an outstanding location: close to amenities yet set on a picturesque lot backing to the Highline Canal. Stylishly updated, you’ll feel like you’re staying at a high-end hotel, but with all the comforts of home.
Guests are greeted by the formal living and dining rooms, and gleaming cherry wood floors throughout the main level. Next stop is the kitchen, a chef’s dream showcasing stainless steel appliances, slab granite countertops, breakfast bar, and pantry with swing-out shelves. The kitchen features an open layout and faces the cozy hearth room with wood-burning fireplace and flat-screen HD TV, and an ample eating space that provides spectacular views of the private backyard.
Upstairs encompasses three bedrooms and a study. The master bedroom offers a queen-sized bed with 500+ thread-count sheets, generous walk-in closet, remodeled ensuite bathroom with dual showerheads and double sinks, and a balcony for enjoying the incredible vista. The second bedroom presents an additional queen bed set and a Juliet balcony, while the third bedroom provides the flexibility of two twin beds. All bedrooms are sophistically decorated and gender-neutral. A full remodeled bath serves the additional two bedrooms. The study allows for dedicated space for work and creativity.
The basement is finished with a rec room and a three-quarter bath & laundry. Unwind at the end of the day or indulge in fun movie nights on the comfortable sectional couch, enjoying high-definition viewing on the 46-inch television.
Full access! No areas are restricted.
Interaction with guests
We live less than 2.5 miles away, so are readily available if needed.
Other things to note
This property is primarily offered as corporate housing, so our only reviews thus far are on the Corporate Housing by Owner site under property number 12585.
- Please limit gatherings to no more than 14 individuals and move all parties indoors by 9 p.m. This home is in a quiet residential area and we respect our neighbors' right to a quiet evening.
- Guests staying overnight are permitted up to four vehicles, two of which should be parked inside the garage.
- We understand that accidents happen. So all we ask is that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned back to you, too.
- While we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware that you’ve used and put any dirty towels in the laundry hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke either out front or back). We ask that you be sure to pick up all smoking litter.
- What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict "No Drug Use" policy.