* FREE AIRPORT pick up for guests minimum stay 4 nights.
Welcome to my hidden gem house in the old city. You will love this house as it is located in the old residencial area.Everything is just here ! Walk distance to old temples,Saturday&Sunday flea market,Thai massage spa,coffee shops, restaurants,Chiangmai Gate morning & night market, PublicPark but far away from tourist busting area. Very comfortable for small family or big group. Cozy Convenient Comfortable Clean and Calm house for you.
2 stories modern house with 248 sq meters in the old city.
Bedroom 1 ensuite with private bathroom.
(2 double beds up to 4 pple ,wardrobe,and table.
Bedroom 2 ensuite with private bathroom.
(2 double beds up to 4 pple ,wardrobe,table,and balcony.)
Bedroom 3 is on the ground floor convenient for adult pple.
(1 double bed, table and clothes stand.)
All bedroom with AC .
Slippers,hangers,bath towel,shampoo,bath cream,iron,dryer,drying rack,and garden saddle, are provided for your group.
*** living room & dining table
Cable TV, WiFi internet hi-speed for your group.
We provide fully equipment for your group.Fridge,kettle,toaster, and gas stove.
*** Laundry & Washing machine & Iron & drying rack are provided for your group.
***Small garden & Balcony
One car inside the car park, and you can park 2 cars in front of the house.
As it is in the corner of old city close to Public park. It is few steps to everything. Walking distance for what Chiangmai offers.
This will safe your energy for your vacation. The red truck or public transportation is just front of the street. ( Samland Soi 7)
Also you can walk around through small alley to reach to morning & night market Chiangmai gate , coffee shops, local & international restaurants, Thai massage shop & spa, old temples, 7 eleven and rest at Suan Buak Haad Public Park.
Welcome to my house !
Interaction with guests
My father and Pa Ae will help you for check in & out.
You can reach me here all the time or telephone.
We live 15-20 mins away from the house.
Tour program,transportation,airport transfer or any questions I am very happy to assist your group :)
I have tourist guide license but it is not my current career. But if you want me to guide you. We can talk about this :)
Other things to note
- If you book the tour program by yourself, the easiest way to identify our house is Pinthip house in g-0-0-gle m-a-p. They can pick u up here.
- About quiet.
To clarify, the house is far away from tourist busting area, and not closed to the main road. But it is not like completely silent 24 hrs. It is southeast Asia and residential old area. For local pple it is considered very quiet here.
- At 4 am, there is Gong sound from the monastery. It is morning bell for the monks to get up. I hope this will make you feel peaceful and sense of the old city instead. For some people might not hear at all :)
- Please take off your shoes before enter the house
- Smoking allowed ONLY outside the house. We have plenty space for you. Please do not smoke in house.
- Absolutely NO DRUG ~ NO party against the laws and religious
- Please ensure that all electric appliances & air conditions & water are off.
- Please clean up the kitchen utensils after use.
- Pets are not allowed.
- For the lost of a key you will be charged 100 Baht per key.
- Easily flammable and explosive substance and materials are not allowed on residence premise.
- Please do not cook the meal with lots of smoke or steam.
- Durian please eat ONLY outside the house. Balcony, terrace, garden.
- Please do not leave your valuables belongings in the room when you're out, we are not responsible for any possible disappearances.
- Please take care of the residence inventory and other equipment. Lost or all intentional damages occurring during your stay shall be charged according to the actual costs of replacement.
- We provide clean room with fresh bed linen, towels and toilet paper at check-in, and they won't be changed during your stay until the next cleaning service. You can request extra cleaning service with an additional cost.
Hello guests and friends,
My name is Prow Sonoko.Piriya Chitra is the auspicious name by vulnerable monk for remind me my inspiration in life. You can call me any name you want :) And I am happy to know you more !
I am certified tourist licensed but my real career is performing artist and workshop instructor,work in Chiangmai, Bangkok and other countries.
I love traveling, sports, outdoor activities, and all kind of self-development.
Things i am very happy to share information with you~
~ local authentic Thai restaurant,and international restaurant
~ vegetarian and organic food and market
~ Thai massage,therapy, and personal growth
~ Chiropractic,alternative medicine
~ Sport and arts
~ outdoor activities
~ kids & family activities
~ Meditation place and temple
~ laugh & fun !!!
This is not my first house on airbnb. I have several places in other my personal profile. But these are only entire houses I am happy to share. It is from my inspiration from my friends and my family. That sometimes we just want a house that we can share laugh and time together. Also sometimes for work or special event like retreat, rehearsal, meeting, or work.
I hope this house will be most convenient and comfortable for you and I wish you and your group have a great memorable time in Chiangmai.
My family and I will try my best for you.