Quiet bedroom in a 2bedroom apt. It sits on a tree lined residential street that's a few minutes drive from shopping, restaurants the university and hospitals.
The space is a quiet, private bedroom in a 2 bedroom apt. I split my time in between cities, so you may luck up and get the entire apt. to your self. It's a simple bedroom that's perfect for studying or working.
You have access to the bathroom living/dining area. You have access to all things pictured.
Interaction with guests
I am a laid back host. I am always working in some capacity so a message via air bnb will be your quickest response. I am new to the area myself, But if you need help with anything, I can do my best.
• Check-in time is 2PM.
• Check-out time is 11am
Im pretty laid back but respect is a must.
1. Smoking is fine outside. Butts must make it into the trash.
2. No pets on the premises
3. I am ok with guest visiting. Please give me a heads up. No more than 2 guest visiting and your occupancy should never exceed 3 people at one time without prior approval.
4. You are welcome to cook, but you must clean up after your self. This includes washing the dishes that you use.
5. If you use the pots and pans that are in the cabinet - Do NOT use soap on the cast iron skillet.
6. This is a very quiet working class neighborhood, please be respectful of that. Your noise level should mirror the noise level of the environment.
7. No Drugs
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 159 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Welcome guest. I am a 30something African American professional. I work as a consultant in community relations. I am a foodie that loves to cook and sometimes I dont mind cooking for my guest (added bonus). I moonlight as a bartender and dable in catering. Hospitality is kinda my thing. I love my comfortable quiet space that I dont mind sharing. I know the city pretty well and could lead you to some cool hang-outs. Id be happy to assist you in any way that would make your stay a pleasant experience.