Traditional Japanese-style house is 60-square meters 2-floor, 3 bedrooms with 4 beds, can accommodate up to 8PAX.
Only 4 min walk to Edogawabashi station, right at the middle of Tokyo. Airport pickup available (※).
OTOWA neighbourhood itself is a charming district with popular spots like Gokoku-ji, Hatoyama Hall in walking distance.
We, foreigners living in Tokyo for 10 years, love to help you enjoy the charm of Japan.
Traditional Japanese WHOLE HOUSE with TEA ROOM in a charming and friendly residential area, a rare find for your stay in the modern Tokyo. Group of 6 people can sleep comfortably. With extra mattresses, group of 8 people can also sleep well. Coin parking is nearby.
It takes about 4 minutes on foot to the nearest subway Edogawabashi station which connect to Ikebukuro, Ginza, Imperial Palace, Yurakucho, Odaiba, etc by DIRECT train.
We got permission from the landlord to operate vacation rental while most of the hosts in Tokyo disguise and operate illegally. You don't have to worry of being canceled because of landlord issues which recently became serious problems.
We live close by so you never have to worry as we are always there to help you when you need.
The neighbourhood is extremely safe all hours. This is a high-grade quiet residential area with many families living around.
☆ 1st floor: living room, kitchen, dining space, bathroom, toilet
+ Living room: couch, large TV, wood coffee table
+ Kitchen: full-scale, well-equipped
+ Dining space: big-size dining table and 4 chairs, extra chairs are also available
+ Bathroom: large bathtub and shower
+ You can put your suitcases at the living room or the hall, no need to bring them upstairs
☆ 2nd floor: master bedroom, 2nd bedroom, tea room
+ Master bedroom: 1 double bed, 2 single beds
+ 2nd bedroom: 1 double bed
+ Tea room: tea table with 4 legless chairs, 2 extra mattresses are also available
+ Powerful Home WIFI to use at home
+ Large TV with PS3
+ 2 double-sized beds (140 x 200 cm)
+ 2 single bed (100 x 200 cm)
+ 2 futon bed (100 x 200 cm)
+ 1 sofa bed (100 x 180 cm)
+ Air conditioner with both heating and cooling functions
+ Dining table with chairs, Gas cooker, Fridges, Microwave oven, Toasters, Hot water pot
+ Additional dining chairs are available
+ Rice cooker, Pans, Dishes, Bowls, Glasses, Chopsticks, Spoons, Forks
+ Hairdryer, Towels, Basic Toiletries (body soap, shampoo, hair conditioner, toothpaste, toothbrushes)
+ Standing mirror
+ Washing machine with detergent and softener
+ Vacuum cleaner
The whole apartment and the included amenities are free for guest use.
Interaction with guests
* Check-in: If our schedule permits, we will pick you up from Edogawabashi station.
* During your stay: We live only close by. Please feel free to contact us via phone or message when you need help.
* Check-out: We always want to say goodbye to you. However, if our schedule doesn't permit, please drop the key at the mailbox near the entrance of the building.
We are both working and at home in the evening and early morning.
We are very willing to give you any advice or suggestion to make your trip in Japan enjoyable.
Other things to note
* The TVs are not for Japanese channels but you can use the game players or connect it to the internet for entertainment.
* The washlet is old so we recommend you to use the toilet only.
* If you want to book only one night or do party, please inquire us first because the price is different than staying for multiple nights.
* This house is an old house (not new) but we renovated and do cleaning very carefully.
* In summer, all Tokyo are full of mosquitos. This house has mosquito coil so you can burn them to chase the mosquito out, just like everyone here. Or you can close the door then mosquito can not go inside the house.
* Please be quiet and discreet. Don't be too loud after 10 p.m.
* No smoking inside and around the apartment. (If you would like to smoke, please do it at the nearest convenience store or the station).
* Please eat at the dining room, not in the bedroom.
* Pet is not allowed.
* Please turn off all lights, air conditioner, heater, fan etc before you go out (Power is very expensive in Japan).
This host has 542 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello, I am Kanako. I'm living in Tokyo with my husband.
I am working as an accountant, and my husband is an iOS developer.
We are both from Vietnam, and have been living in Japan for 11 years. I believe that we can give you a lot of good advice in perspective of foreigners living in Japan for long to make your Japan trip unforgettable. We can speak English, Japanese and Vietnamese.
We look forward to meeting you in Tokyo!