A cozy furnished and fully equipped 43 sqm bright studio apartment, in a 3nd floor (with elevator) of a serene 19th-century building, with a green inner courtyard. The apartment is located in the Charming Wins-kiez, a chicky and vibrant neigborhood in the popular Prenzlauer Berg quarter of Berlin.
• Wide entrance corridor.
• One spacious room with sitting area, eating area and a double bed.
• Wooden Floor.
• Built-in cabinet.
• Central heating.
• Fully equipped kitchen, including refrigerator, stove, oven, etc.
• Washing machine.
• Stereo sound system, including CD and DVD player.
• Internet Access and WiFi.
- Important: In general, a "City Tax" is imposed in Berlin for private overnight stays, and amounts 5% of the total fees. Nevertheless, "Business travellers" are exempted from the City Tax and do not have to pay it. They do, however, have to be able to prove the business purpose of their trip. So, if you (and in case you are two, any one of you on his/her own name) have any kind of document which proves a "business" nature of your visit, please convey it as soon as possible and latest upon arrival. Otherwise, this tax (for the whole period of your stay) will be collected from you, in cash, upon arrival.