Come stay in our spacious 2 bedrooms, 2 baths townhouse, close to everything, two blocks from the 69th Street C-Train station, Ambrose University, Westside recreation center and only 15 minutes’ ride to downtown Calgary, Stampede ground, the Heritage Park, Eau Claire Smokestack, the Calgary Zoo and Prince’s island Park.
You will be staying in the quiet, highly sought after Springbank Hill location in South West Calgary. We welcome couples, families, business travelers and big groups.
We are delighted to have you considering booking or booked a reservation with us. We promise to make everything possible to help you enjoy your stay.
***Important*** Please take some time to familiarise yourself with these necessary house rules to help make our hosting a win-win for all:
• No shoes. Shoes off inside, please
• No Smoking
• No Mailing Packages or Letters to Address
• No Pets
• No Excessive guests – No more than 6 guests except by arrangement
• No PARTYING of any kind inside or on the property. There are facilities close by for this – you can use the Westside Recreation Center by booking party rooms with them ahead of time. This is a residential working neighbourhood that is quiet in the evenings. Please respect the neighbourhood. Noise level MUST BE MINIMAL after 10pm. There is a noise level city ordinance. We must respect the peace of the community. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
• Please take note also:
• **LOST KEYS: $50 CAD will be charged to replace any lost key or key fob.
• **Late Checkouts Pass 11am without our consent will attract an additional fee of $75 CAD up to 3pm because we would still need to pay our cleaners to return and for added hours.
• **Any Additional Guest than the maximum reservation of 4 would attract an additional fee of $20 per guest.
• ***If Place is left filthy with trash everywhere, and additional cleaning fee of $50 CAD will be charged for additional cleaning materials and cleaner's time.
• Please leave the apartment clean. This is what the Airbnb community is all about.
• We appreciate you and will do everything possible to ensure you truly enjoy your stay with us. It is our promise.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 29 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I love people. I have spent most of my adult life living on three continents, making welcoming and interacting with people from different places, cultures and works of life come so natural to me. I enjoy traveling and spends a big chunk of my time helping others on a daily basis. When I am not doing that, I am spending time with my beautiful wife and our four kids or reading or writing books or updating my webpage. I also enjoy entertaining others. I look forward to the time when the whole earth would be a beautiful peaceful place where we would all be truly happy in the fullest sense. Until then, welcome to our space.
MY LIFE MOTTO: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Wondering what it would be like to have me as your host? Unfettered access, simplicity, welcoming, and reasonableness. Above all, I always aim to treat all my guests as I would like to be treated and work hard to ensure you enjoy your stay. Thank you for stopping here and considering our listing. We hope that you would give us the privilege of hosting you during your visit to this beautiful city of Calgary. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding our listing.