My place is close to Major tourist places like City Palace, Jantar-Mantar and Hawa-Mahal and Ishar-Lat, public transport, located inside the old/walled city. You’ll love my place because of the neighborhood as it's centrally located in the heart of the city, the view from our top floor, the cleanliness in the rooms and the home cooked food.
Initially built in the seventeenth century as the Rajput Court House, the Haveli was turned into an exquisite colonial mansion in the nineteenth century. At the dawn of the 21st century, the Kalwara family decided to open its gates to share their royal heritage and rich history with the world. Since then, we have catered to thousands of guests and acquainted many foreigners through family lunches and dinners. The Haveli is located inside the walled city (old pink city) of Jaipur. It is close to the Jaipur railway station and many other tourist attractions of the city.
The room is air-conditioned with twin beds that can be combined to form a double bed. The airy and light-filled room has a balcony and an attached bathroom furnished with a great shower and hot and cold water throughout the day.
On the floor, there is a common sit-out area and my guests love chatting the evening away at the dining table or reading a book while not on their sojourn through Jaipur.
Apart from the room, guests have access to the dining area and the excellent roof top with all the views that one can take in.
Interaction with guests
I love meeting guests and talking to them about my stories and hearing new stories from them of their travels and travails. However, should a guest need space or quiet time, I appreciate and respect that and am their whenever he or she needs some help.
Other things to note
If needed, I can also provide vehicles for travel between through the cities and within the city. Do let me know in advance if you need help with this.
- We don't have fridges and TV in the rooms.
- We don't accommodate taxi drivers / drivers. Please don't insist on this matter.
- If you are travelling with children please help us maintain quietness, peace and cleanliness during your stay.
- Visitors are not allowed in the rooms with guests, guests can enjoy visitors at reception only. After 10, visitors are not allowed inside the Haveli.
- Meal Timings: Breakfast: 8 am to 10 am Lunch 12 pm to 3 pm Dinner: 6.30 pm to 9.30 pm.
- Maximum 2 persons in a room.